Coffee Meet Kellyville NSW first Sunday of every month

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Coffee Meet Kellyville NSW first Sunday of every month  (Read 181280 times)

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Keith
Re: Coffee Meet Kellyville NSW first Sunday of every month
« Reply #375 on: September 08, 2014, 06:32:52 pm »
I'm a big fan of XW's, hope to see it at the next meet, the 68 looks good, would be interested to see the graphics up close.

Offline thruster

• Worked
  • Name: John.
« Reply #376 on: September 08, 2014, 08:00:18 pm »
yes Keith, that was one clean XW but he is already saying he will be selling it as it was an impulse buy and he really hasn't got the room for it in the garage, so when I asked what his daily driver was, he answered a Maserati !! he was a nice guy but really didn't know much about the car or even working on them LOL!
 The white stripes on the 68 had air brushed ghostly skulls in them it was a very cool ride :thumb:

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Matt
« Reply #377 on: September 08, 2014, 08:04:49 pm »
Hey John, I saw a pic that big Mal took of your and Birdman's cars parked next to a line-up of mini`s,also Peter in the 69 Camaro ended up at The MCM at Eastern Creek mid morning

Cheers
Matt

Offline thruster

• Worked
« Reply #378 on: September 09, 2014, 07:52:01 am »
Hey Matt, yeah I asked John to allow me to park  next to a car that I may possibly have a chance of beating in a race, but I still have my doubts  :grin:  that 69 has some big rubber under those back guards, its a tough looking car.

Cheers John.

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #379 on: October 01, 2014, 07:35:49 pm »
Hi all,
If anyone is thinking of heading over to Kellyville Cars n Coffee on Sunday ,there are quite a few of including our better halves meeting up at about 7.00am for a quick coffee and a chat before cruising over to Cavallino`s  at Terry Hills to check out the line up of cars on display, oh and grab another coffee .
From there it is a quick drive up to the Northern Beaches or maybe The Newport Arms for lunch.
Weather is supposed to be fine and around 29deg,perfect opportunity to get those pony`s out for a run and to meet other Mustang enthusiasts'  :thumb:

Cheers
Matt

Offline Rick106

• Worked
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Richard
« Reply #380 on: October 03, 2014, 11:46:32 pm »
Awesome.. Yeah I should be there. Look out for the red 69 Mach 1! Not sure I have time to also go to terry hills but I'll see how I go.

Only issue this weekend is double demerits and police out in force. Be careful guys.

Rich

Offline thruster

• Worked
« Reply #381 on: October 04, 2014, 08:45:18 am »
Hi all,
If anyone is thinking of heading over to Kellyville Cars n Coffee on Sunday ,there are quite a few of including our better halves meeting up at about 7.00am for a quick coffee and a chat before cruising over to Cavallino`s  at Terry Hills to check out the line up of cars on display, oh and grab another coffee .
From there it is a quick drive up to the Northern Beaches or maybe The Newport Arms for lunch.
Weather is supposed to be fine and around 29deg,perfect opportunity to get those pony`s out for a run and to meet other Mustang enthusiasts'  :thumb:

Cheers
Matt

do we still have a plan of attack regarding the early arrival at Cavallino's and parking guys ?

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
« Reply #382 on: October 04, 2014, 09:03:39 am »
Hey thruster,I'll be heading straight up to Cavallino's, aiming to get there by 0730. See you there.

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #383 on: October 04, 2014, 10:06:19 am »
Thruster,

I'm meeting Matt, Dino, Andrew, at Kellyville at 7am, and will head over to Cavallinos from there, daylight savings starts tonight, so it will be an early start, I'm in no rush, still plan to head to Palm Beach after Cavallinos, have lunch over at the beaches somewhere, so should be a good drive.

You and anyone else who wants to tag along with us is welcome, other wise we will see you at Cavallinos for a coffee and look, before we all head out to Palm Beach from there, weather is supposed to be fine, sunny and 30 degrees, so should be a cracking day for a cruise.

Cheers
Keith

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #384 on: October 04, 2014, 12:11:38 pm »
Thruster,

I'm meeting Matt, Dino, Andrew, at Kellyville at 7am, and will head over to Cavallinos from there, daylight savings starts tonight, so it will be an early start, I'm in no rush, still plan to head to Palm Beach after Cavallinos, have lunch over at the beaches somewhere, so should be a good drive.

You and anyone else who wants to tag along with us is welcome, other wise we will see you at Cavallinos for a coffee and look, before we all head out to Palm Beach from there, weather is supposed to be fine, sunny and 30 degrees, so should be a cracking day for a cruise.

Cheers
Keith

I see you have also mentioned Aspro's name ,geez Andrew will have a bit of a drive in the 68 Coupe...
It will be a cracker of a day...
Sorry Kellyville is out my way,so ill see you all at Cavallino's...

Offline 68Coupe

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Andrew
« Reply #385 on: October 04, 2014, 12:28:17 pm »
I see you have also mentioned Aspro's name ,geez Andrew will have a bit of a drive in the 68 Coupe...
It will be a cracker of a day...

Yep looking forward to it. I enjoy the early Sunday morning, traffic free run out to Kellyville and the '68 Coupe needs a good run - see you at Cavallino's.

Cheers, Andrew

Offline thruster

• Worked
« Reply #386 on: October 04, 2014, 03:22:21 pm »
Thruster,

See you all at 7 am at Kellyville  :thumb:

Cheers
Keith

Offline Rick106

• Worked
  • I'm new here
« Reply #387 on: October 04, 2014, 08:33:55 pm »
What time will you guys be leaving kellyville for cavallinos? Maybe I'll come too..

Offline 68Coupe

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Andrew
« Reply #388 on: October 04, 2014, 10:03:13 pm »
What time will you guys be leaving kellyville for cavallinos? Maybe I'll come too..

Hey Richard, I think the plan is to head to Cavallino's around 7:30 after a quick coffee.

Cheers, Andrew

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #389 on: October 04, 2014, 10:15:24 pm »
Hey Richard, I think the plan is to head to Cavallino's around 7:30 after a quick coffee.

Cheers, Andrew

Expecting about 7 or 8 cars to set off from Kellyville in the morning from around 7.30am or so, see you guys there  :thumb:

Cheers
Matt

Offline 65PQNI

• Stallion
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Paul

Offline Rick106

• Worked
  • I'm new here
« Reply #391 on: October 05, 2014, 11:59:27 am »
Good photos Paul!.. mines one of the red 69 Mach 1s. What a beautiful morning hey...

By the time I got there it was 7:20am and I couldn't be bothered also driving to Terrey Hills. Hope the Cavallinos show was good.. I'd be keen to see those photos.

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #392 on: October 05, 2014, 02:45:56 pm »
Good photos Paul!.. mines one of the red 69 Mach 1s. What a beautiful morning hey...

By the time I got there it was 7:20am and I couldn't be bothered also driving to Terrey Hills. Hope the Cavallinos show was good.. I'd be keen to see those photos.

Hi Rick Cavallinos was great. Heaps of cars with limited a out of spots to park in close by anyway. Lucky I got in early but the other group took a good half hour cruising the streets to find a spot but well worth it I think. StephenSLR has got some pics up on that thread. My pics will come eventually. I'm buggered now.

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #393 on: October 05, 2014, 02:57:11 pm »
Some photos from today's meet

http://s100.photobucket.com/user/prothery/slideshow/Kellyville%2005-10-2014

Great pics Paul...Some of the boys form Kellyville had a huge day,they racked up a few miles today,well done for coming up to Terry Hills  Cracker of a day we had,including lunch, a slight wait but all would agree well worth it...
Thanks guys

Offline thruster

• Worked
« Reply #394 on: October 05, 2014, 04:59:32 pm »
Fun was had by all and another run will be on the cards in the not too distant future, were thinking Kellyville meet then up the coast for a fun day on the waterfront, Great cars at Cav's and a nice lunch in Summer bay ....opps sorry Palm beach with a swim and chat before heading home, great day and thanks to all the boys who came along  :thumb:

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #395 on: October 27, 2014, 07:30:41 pm »
Hi all,

Anyone coming to Kellyville coffee an cars this Sunday?

Cheers
Keith

Offline skev

• Blue Printed
« Reply #396 on: October 27, 2014, 08:40:08 pm »
Me most likely
67 Convertible

Offline Axeman

• Stallion
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Anthony
« Reply #397 on: October 27, 2014, 10:24:33 pm »
I will make the trip, if I get my new wheels on...... Need two more nuts and washers.
Axe

Offline Rick106

• Worked
  • I'm new here
« Reply #398 on: October 27, 2014, 11:00:03 pm »
I should be coming, as long as weather holds up.

Offline Mattstang

• Worked
  • MOCA NSW Member
« Reply #399 on: October 29, 2014, 06:36:18 pm »
Looking good at this stage for Sunday  :thumb:

Cheers
Matt