XMAS Family Cruise and Lunch - Sunday 2nd December

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: XMAS Family Cruise and Lunch - Sunday 2nd December  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
XMAS Family Cruise and Lunch - Sunday 2nd December
« on: November 18, 2012, 03:32:32 pm »
XMAS Family Cruise and Lunch
This cruise will be fun for the whole family. As we’ll test your general & Mustang knowledge skills to our mystery luncheon destination. Meet at the Mustangs of Melbourne. 8/65 Canterbury Rd Kilsyth at 10.15am. Also the bloke in the red suit might be coming along with something special for financial member’s children onl :santa:y. Ages & names needs to be advised to Adam & Narelle by November 30th .
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL, as we don’t want Santa to forget anyone. Phone Adam & Narelle 9775 6074 or email MustangClubevents@gmail.com 
PLEASE NOTE MEMBERS MAY NOT BE PERMITTED TO TURN UP ON THE DAY TO TAKE PART IN THE FESTIVITIES, AS SANTA MIGHT NOT HAVE ANYTHING FOR YOUR KIDS.
 :phone:  :santa:  :elefant:
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
Re: XMAS Family Cruise and Lunch - Sunday 2nd December
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 04:06:56 pm »
Just a friendly reminder for those wishing to come along please ensure you contact Adam & Narelle to advise of your attendence as we won't want any Big and Little mustangers missing out.

Herman
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:51:40 pm by Herman »
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 06:09:38 pm »
Thank you to everyone that come along today as we had 20 complete the observation rally and only 1 car had an extended trip.  The day as fun filled with plenty of happy little Mustanger faces and some Big kids too after the Man in Red had paid his visit. 

Catch ya at the next one
Herman

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 06:48:43 pm »
A huge thanks to Adam & Narelle for all the time & effort they put into making this a fantastic day out. Well done guys!

Evan.

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 07:16:29 pm »
Thanx Ev, any pics?

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 07:59:34 pm »
Thanx Ev, any pics?
Now did I look like I had my hands free for taking photos?  :ouch:
If you'd offered yourself for babysitting duties, things may have been different.  :grin:
Sorry mate.

Evan.

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 08:43:53 pm »
yeh I just forgot how busy you both were, I'll guess he is fast asleep now.  I ouwld've helped out but I had another important job to do today.

Offline evan

• Blue Printed
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 02:03:57 am »
You sure did have an important job & managed to entertain many young ones (& a couple of old ones). Let's hope our little bloke gets over his fear of 'the jolly one' before next year's cruise!

Evan.