Brisbane Wedding- Help please!

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Brisbane Wedding- Help please!  (Read 3666 times)

Offline SkippyMus

• Stallion
Brisbane Wedding- Help please!
« on: August 30, 2012, 07:28:27 pm »
We are having a Wedding on Saturday September 22.
We are in desperate need of two (2) classic cars. Any Make, Model, Year. As long as they are minimum 4 seater.
Friend has had to pull out on us at last minute as classic cars sold at his workshop.
Currently have a 56 Chev big block driving bride in by a friend and my 65 Mustang Coupe.

The two vehicles will need to pick up the 4 bridesmaids and a Mother of Bride from Shailer Park (near Logan Hyperdome) at 1:30pm and drive inbound into Greek Church West End for 2:00pm ceremony. Lastly the girls just need to be dropped from church at 3:00pm across the bridge into Brisbane City at Royal on the Park Hotel.

That's all the requirement is.
Please if anybody could assist. We have 3 weeks to go on Saturday. Willing to pay!!!!

Thank you

Pete

Offline SkippyMus

• Stallion
Re: Brisbane Wedding- Help please!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 08:09:37 pm »
Thanks so much to the gentleman that called. Luckily we have just recently found a thunderbird to use on the day.

Offline junior

• Worked
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 12:30:47 pm »
I would have put my hand up - live just down the road in Springwood, but I'll be in Sydney that weekend.

Lucky you got it sorted on such short notice.

Offline POORPIGI

• Stallion
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 01:43:16 pm »
Thanks so much to the gentleman that called. Luckily we have just recently found a thunderbird to use on the day.

No problem, but I don't think anyone has ever called me a gentleman before....
I am just but a tea spoon in the cutlery of life.

68 Convertible.   Charlotte.