17 Dec Charity Day @ Manly Leagues

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 17 Dec Charity Day @ Manly Leagues  (Read 3529 times)

Offline bradinho

• P Plates
« on: December 12, 2011, 03:46:20 pm »
Hi guys 'n gals,

This Saturday, we're running some Christmas photos with Santa and the (real) NRL trophy for a local mum undergoing Cancer treatment. Theres a petting zoo, a raffle, and of course the photos, and we're expecting a few people in.

:fantastic:

Yes it is... but theres more. Really hoping to get a few classics in the front car park - just 10-15 cars, and alongside mine and a few others' 70's Vettes, would love a few Mustangs (I've a blue oval closet-goer). So if anyone feels like coming down, maybe 10:30 - 12:30 or so, we'd love to have you. The day itself runs 10-4pm. Its all free, and I'll shout you coffee and cake for the trip. Bring the kids and get a photo while you're at it!!

If theres any interest, let me know. I'll happily put together a suggested run of local roads if theres a group that wants to make a day of it.

Cheers
Brad

Offline mussy65

• Worked
    • http://nsw.mustang.org.au
  • Name: Phil
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 05:42:38 pm »
Brad, please send me an emauil with all the details ... include a flyer if there is one (dont worry if not).

I will be doing an email to members tonight and will try and include this in it.  Otherwise, it might get a mention at the meeting this Wednesday.

treasurer@nsw.mustang.org.au

Thanks

Phil

Offline bradinho

• P Plates
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 08:44:32 am »
:cpics:

any takers??