any electricians in s.e melb on here?

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: any electricians in s.e melb on here?  (Read 1007 times)

Offline MILD67

• Worked
  • Name: Rob
« on: October 03, 2011, 06:01:01 pm »
As our oven is crap a friend gave us theres as there renovating and we need someone to hook it up or tell me what to do.
Cheers rob
Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an 67, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on MOCA, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car...................

Offline 67fasty.sm

• Worked
  • Name: shane
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 08:58:40 pm »
is it a freestanding one , like oven and cooktop all in one ? as an electician I really cant tell you what has to be done even though its pretty straight forward if you were to zap yourself i would go a row of s--t houses shouldn't take any longer than 30 mins for a sparkie to swap it over .
shane
Its funny how quick kids learn to drive a car, yet fail to understand a lawnmower.

Offline MILD67

• Worked
  • Name: Rob
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 11:25:42 pm »
nah, its a wall oven, ill mount it but im unsure of the wiring.
Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an 67, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on MOCA, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car...................