CanTeen Bandanna Day

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: CanTeen Bandanna Day  (Read 2601 times)

Offline jmd1

• Blue Printed
CanTeen Bandanna Day
« on: September 13, 2011, 08:12:50 pm »
Head to a selection of Bunnings stores around Brisbane on Saturday 1st October for a worthwhile cause
 CanTeen staff, Members (Young People Living with Cancer), their families and other generous volunteers, including the Mustang Club, will be busy cooking up sausage sizzles on Saturday 1st October at various Bunnings Stores around Brisbane in support of National Bandanna Day.

CanTeen will be running the Bunnings Sausage Sizzles at four Brisbane locations; Browns Plains, Compton Road, Stafford and Burleigh Heads with funds raised going directly to CanTeen’s Programs and Services.

In collaboration with Bunnings, CanTeen is making it a day for the whole community with something on offer for the entire family. As well as buying something from the sausage sizzle, the Mustang Club will be present along with a number of other  cars on display; there will be jumping castles for the children; and the local fire brigade & police will be making an appearance.

CanTeen asks all Australians to show that you care about young people living with cancer by buying a bandanna during October to wear on National Bandanna Day (www.bandannaday.com.au) Friday, 28 October. There are five fresh bandanna styles including designs by Industrie Clothing.

National Bandanna Day is CanTeen’s biggest annual fundraiser and awareness day and the money raised funds over 80 CanTeen programs, camps and services bringing young people living with cancer together in a secure, supportive environment. CanTeen Members learn to deal with the emotional, physical and realistic issues of cancer in their lives.
For info contact JD on 0411 115 867 or jdelaney01@optusnet.com.au

Bring eskies again guys, we will need all we can get,, again.
Cheers JD.

Offline Brett_T

• Worked
CanTeen Bandanna Day
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 05:57:45 am »
Count me in John... let me know if i can help with the setup etc..  get a fair amount of stuff in the effie..  :smile01:

Offline LEE H 69

• Worked
CanTeen Bandanna Day
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 06:15:56 am »
Yep I'm there John, Browns plains as usual

Offline jmd1

• Blue Printed
CanTeen Bandanna Day
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 09:02:41 pm »
Thanks guys.
The numbers are slowly building it should be a good day.
A special thank you to my mates from the Corvette Club for all the help and offers of assistance. It's not about what you drive but what you drive and how it can help the community and those less fortunate than ourselves.
Hopefully the weather gods will smile on us for the day.
Cheers JD.

Offline jmd1

• Blue Printed
CanTeen Bandanna Day
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 05:23:52 pm »
Am loaded up and ready to rock, 300kg's of snags 90kg's of sliced onions. Don't ask about the bread...

Offline HAPPY ONE

• Worked
  • A hearse has no tow ball !
CanTeen Bandanna Day
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 07:52:09 pm »
let me guess - Did someone forget to order the bread JD ?

See ya's at 7.30 down at "Browns Stains".

Not far from the burnt out Lone Star steak house which burnt down last night so l hear ?

:smile01:

Offline jmd1

• Blue Printed
CanTeen Bandanna Day
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 07:31:27 pm »
Thanks everyone, another huge day and very successfull. A huge effort from all, smiles all round from Canteen staff everywhere. Beer time now...
Cheers and thanks again for all the time and support. Cheers JD.