22nd October - I-Kare Family Fun Day

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 22nd October - I-Kare Family Fun Day  (Read 3338 times)

Offline 39CHEVCLUB

• Stallion
    • www.1939chevclub.org
« on: September 10, 2011, 04:52:00 pm »
Karitane is partnering with local community services in holding iKare Day - Family Fun Day on 22 October 2011 to celebrate National Children’s Week and Mental Health Month.  The family fun day will be held at Karitane located on 138-150 The Horsley Drive, Carramar NSW 2163 from 11am to 2pm with FREE ADMISSION to families. Activities will include:
•   Car Display - 1939 CHEV Club
•   Jumping Castle
•   Laughter workshop
•   Massage class   
•   Zumba taster
•   Men’s activity (men’s shed)
•   Go for Your Life Activities
•   And entertainment for the whole family
The iKare Day with activities that encourage local the community to adopt a healthy lifestyle as well as enhance the social and emotional wellbeing of the whole family.  The aim of the day will be to increase awareness of the services available in the community.  It is anticipated that the families will access the most appropriate services to their needs.  Families will actively participate in all aspects of the day and complete a passport with a chance to receive a healthy lifestyle reward at the end of the day, as well as certificate of participation.

Families come from all areas of NSW, both metropolitan and as far away as western NSW to seek out our care for issues such as infant and toddlers sleep and settling difficulties; feeding management including reflux problems; toddler behaviour; postnatal depression and anxiety disorders.

Demands for our services from families are continuing to increase and your donation of
a prize will assist our family fun day.

Offline 39CHEVCLUB

• Stallion
    • www.1939chevclub.org
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 05:11:03 pm »
Cost per car is $10 and there will be a raffle on the day with all money being donated to Karitane........

Offline 39CHEVCLUB

• Stallion
    • www.1939chevclub.org
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 10:32:29 pm »
To anybody that is attending this event, I have been advised by KARITANE that entry is via The Horsley Drive entrance ( signs will be posted )
Hope to see you there and help support this great cause..........

Offline 39CHEVCLUB

• Stallion
    • www.1939chevclub.org
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 09:08:35 pm »
Another meeting today with the organiser for this event....
They have asked that all vehicles need to be in by 1030am
Thanks and hope to see you there...
Cost for displaying vehicle is $10 as stated before....