Electric Life Power Window conversions, in stock now!

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Electric Life Power Window conversions, in stock now!  (Read 6359 times)

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
    • www.CustomMustangs.com.au
Just got more stock of these in. These are the BEST power windows on the market, better than any conversion, and in my opinion, better than what you'll find in a new Commodore or Falcon.
These make a great partner for our One Piece Glass kits for 67-68 Fastbacks.

We have kits for:
64-66 Front
67-68 Front
69-70 Front (with bolt in glass, we can supply new glass brand new if you have the rail type 69 glass, $210ea clear or tint)
64-68 Rear

Power Window door kits are $399 pair (2 regulator/motor assemblies only).

You have the following choice of switches, in various configurations. You can have switches on the doors, or on the console, or both.

This kit comes with wiring, and there is also a slightly different version, with a different picture. $100 pair

Chrome switches, available in single, double (pictured) and quads. Put a Quad in the drivers door or console, and singles for the passengers, for example. Single, $35 Double $70 Quad $130

Billet Switches, singles, doubles and quads. 2 singles kit with loom $195

Crank Handle switches will fill the original hole in your trim, and will reuse your original crank handle, for a original look. $120ea

We also have plugs for the hole left in the trim, $9ea in black

Wiring sleeves for between the door and the pillar. Straight Rubber $6ea Angled Rubber $10ea Billet Alloy with stainless braid $95 pair

Custom Mustangs
0438 351 400 or 03 9782 8850
For Email CLICK HERE
2/14 Lakewood Blvd Carrum Downs Victoria
Signature Sponsor

Offline Wharfie66

• Stallion
  • I'm new here
Re: Electric Life Power Window conversions, in stock now!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 03:13:28 am »
Hi do you still stock these? If so what is price and availabilty?

Thanks

Offline MILD67

• Worked
  • Name: Rob
Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an 67, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on MOCA, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car...................

Offline Wharfie66

• Stallion
  • I'm new here
Re: Electric Life Power Window conversions, in stock now!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 03:29:14 am »
 Thanks