2013 Nationals

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 2013 Nationals  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Cruzn65

• Worked
2013 Nationals
« on: June 09, 2011, 08:56:28 pm »
It is a little way off - the 49th Birthday Nationals in WA, but the west is rolling the organisation of the event out now.

Tim is on board as are a few non active froum members. I think Mikes68 is heavily involved as well, not only as he prepares his convertible to sit along side mine at the event, but also as my right hand man      

Firstly the event will most likely be north of the river as it was in Joondalup last time. It was well received especially by the SA crew who made it their own  

Secondly there is always a lot to organise for these events. If anyone in the west wants to assist let me know, we will be meeting next Tuesday night, most likely at a pub for a bite, beer and chinwag.

For those of you who havent been to the west before, we'd love to see you - we can promise an excellent time, they dont call it the Wild West for nothing! Keep Easter 2013 free, come meet the forum members from the west and see their cars in the metal!

Cheers
Craig
PS hopefully I will have 2 cars on display by then along with the "seat in a boot" project

Offline tim_morrison82

• Blue Printed
    • http://s806.photobucket.com/home/tim_morrison82/allalbums
2013 Nationals
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 10:13:15 pm »
i have been to the herdsman a few times, and its quiet till everyone gets in for dinner. other then that i don't know of many places. i'm still new(ish) and haven't been out much.

Looking forward to help plan for this event.

I plan to have my car displayed at this event, finished or not! hopefully it will be finished, and hopefully it won't be its first show!

Offline Cruzn65

• Worked
2013 Nationals
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 11:29:03 pm »
looks like Ricks in Ozzie Park

Offline Cruzn65

• Worked
2013 Nationals
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 11:00:26 pm »
ok meeting at Ricks Top Gear Car Storage, 23 Roberts Rd West in Ossie Park 6.30 this Wednesday at the moment we have:-
Tim, Mike, Graeme C, Rick, Rob and myself, Pete J is away.  Anyone else in the wet wanting to assist welcome to come along.

Offline tim_morrison82

• Blue Printed
    • http://s806.photobucket.com/home/tim_morrison82/allalbums
2013 Nationals
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 12:45:52 am »
thanks Craig for the details!