Sunday 15th May National Motoring Heritage Day.

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Sunday 15th May National Motoring Heritage Day.  (Read 1772 times)

Offline shogun120

• Stallion
Sunday 15th May National Motoring Heritage Day.
« on: May 03, 2011, 07:25:26 pm »
:cool:The show is coordinated by the Shoalhaven Historic Vehicle Club.  Several of us have attended this show over the past 3 years and there has been a significant array of fine old cars present. The Mustangs have received significant interest from all those attending.  It is a great event with good support from the local community. They also have concours judging by affiliated judges if anyone is thus interested. Last year we had about 6 Mustangs there and it would be great to get even more this year. I have been granted approval from the organiser’s for the Mustangs to be parked in a group on the Berry Showground. Start time is 0930 so if we could be there around 0900 to get ourselves into position that would be a good start to the day.  We might even find time for a leisurely late breakfast in Berry town once the cars are in position!
Hope to see lots of Mustangs turn out!  
Please let me know if you will be attending so I have an idea of how much space we need to park the Mustangs.

For more information contact
Tom Kinross 0402198881