WA Club Plate update...

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: WA Club Plate update...  (Read 1962 times)

Offline tim_morrison82

• Blue Printed
    • http://s806.photobucket.com/home/tim_morrison82/allalbums
WA Club Plate update...
« on: April 15, 2011, 07:45:40 pm »
Hi guys,

For those interested, I have sent through several questions to the Department of transport about the club plates lately, and have just now heard from the last thing i needed to know before we put something serious together for the club members to consider.

We have recieved an alocation of numbers in a series of 1-99 (i am assuming its safe to order 00-09 also as they are double digits also).

we are going to find and use the mustang owners club logo that has the WA state and script on it, and not the national logo as shown on the previous samples.

we are going to request MUS as the series identifying characters.

'Let your Mustang run free' will be printed at the bottom of the plate.

i am going to be placing a order form for the plates in the next magazine and i will need to have responses returned prior  to the opening of the AGM meeting at McInerney Ford in June. if we do not recieve 30 unique plate orders before this meeting, starts the idea will put on hold indefinately.

IT IS VITAL that you make your interest known now as this may be your last opportunity to order licenced club plates before the offer of these plates is withdrawn from the DPI.

They have expressed that most clubs have struggled to make the 30 plate minimum order and this may lead to the dropping of these special custom series plates in the future.

Once the order form has been created i will upload a copy to the WA website, and post a link to it from this thread.

Thanks goes to all those who have helped out along the way including Craig Watts, Rob Bloxham, Rick Dyball, Mike Cameron, and all the people who have shown interest in the concept of the plates.

i hope we can all get behind the club and reach Target 30!

Enjoy your weekend, and "Let your Beers run free!" :drink:

:cheers:

Tim

Offline mus 68

• Pony
WA Club Plate update...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 01:27:47 am »
Tim,
The plates sound great. Would be interesting to see if they let you do MUS 68 as I already have them on my car. :cool:
Garry

Offline tim_morrison82

• Blue Printed
    • http://s806.photobucket.com/home/tim_morrison82/allalbums
WA Club Plate update...
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 02:27:35 pm »
if there are more people with similar plates already, we might be able to get everybody on board and get them remade into club plates.

i'm sure it would be possible