FYI use information

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: FYI use information  (Read 2127 times)

Offline blocko

• Thoroughbred
FYI use information
« on: March 02, 2011, 12:20:57 pm »
Hi, I have been looking for a solution to my dull instrument lights that would not involve pulling apart the dash or wiring. Yes slack I know.
Anyway just researching on options. Apart from the info on this forum I came across another that may be of use and had previously not encountered. Show how long since I looked for technical stuff. Anyway if it helps some one perhaps worth a search on this site if you can't locate what you are after in these technical forums.
http://www.mustangtech.com.au/Forums.html.

Isn't the internet a great source of free info!
PS. great to see the turnout at last nights TAPAS Cruise and good to catch up with a few people prior to the Round-up on Sunday.

Offline blocko

• Thoroughbred
FYI use information
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 01:24:33 pm »
To the moderator who has changed my post!
Please contact me immediately to explain you actions.
Robert Bloxham
Mustang Onwers Club Of WA Inc
State President
Delegate to National MOCA.
rbloxham@toyotawa.com.au and copy the response to National President Kym Turner and Secretary Tony Kilvington.
The original link I posted was to the benefit of people who have a passion for the Mustang product and in the interest of sharing valuable information to assist in the restoration and maintenance of thier vehicle.
http://www.mustang.org.au/Forums.html

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
    • www.CustomMustangs.com.au
FYI use information
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 01:38:12 pm »
Some words, names and links are caught by the Swear Filter and modified to suit their tastes.

There may not have actually been a mod on site, it could well have been automatic.
Custom Mustangs
0438 351 400 or 03 9782 8850
For Email CLICK HERE
2/14 Lakewood Blvd Carrum Downs Victoria
Signature Sponsor

Offline blocko

• Thoroughbred
FYI use information
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 02:06:00 pm »
BLKPNY, It appears to be automatic.

I note the Registration Terms read.
D. No flames, personal attacks or contentious off-topic comments. You agree to not debate, argue or insult any Mustang Owners Club of Australia’s staff, club member, and forum member or volunteer publicly or privately on mustang.org.au/forum at any time nor place links to other websites with defamatory content aimed at MOCA. If this rule is breached then your account and privileges are revoked without hesitation. We have zero tolerance for insubordinate behaviour.

I did not see anything on the 'OTHER SITE' that conflicts with this(I was not looking for anything of that nature) and their site has similar reistration conditions.
the automation of removing other website names appear to be draconian and far from the sharing and promoting of Mustangs as i see it. perhaps a 'Code of Conduct' is required and not the approach that appears to be in use at the moment.
I will take the response I receive (if I get one) and discuss at a MOCA level in April.

I have cooled down a lillte in the last hour or so.

Offline Dad

• Worked
FYI use information
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 02:56:36 pm »
Robert,

The reason for your link being removed might have been due to the fact that the 'other site' makes claims of invasion of privacy against MOCA forum administrators. (defamatory ?)

Regardless of whether the allegations are true or not, it should be no surprise to anyone your link was removed as it appears to fly in the face of the terms you have quoted above.