Clint's Coffee Convergence - Monday January 3rd, 2011 - 9:30am

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Clint's Coffee Convergence - Monday January 3rd, 2011 - 9:30am  (Read 1807 times)

Offline LimeGlaze

• Pony
Howdy,

Below is a "copy and paste" for a casual get together I hold as part of a Toyota car club I'm involved with.  As I'm planning on actually taking my 65 Mustang this coming Monday, and a few other AFF members come along anyway, I thought I'd post it up here for anyone else interested?! - The actual car you turn up in doesn't really matter so be it Ford, Toyota or otherwise - it's more about getting out and being sociable.  If you happen to blow the cobwebs out of something not driven for over 6 months (in my case!) - so be it!

I'll be wearing a blue "Top Gear" hat and have the blue 65 Fastback Mustang for those of you who don't know me.

DATE: Monday January 3rd, 2011

LOCATION: Carpark FCC 42C, north side of the E Shed markets, in front of the glass wall, so we have both easy access to food and drink, and can still keeep an eye on the cars.

[align=center]
Click Image For a Larger View
[IMG=700x417]http://www.eshedmarkets.com.au/images/map.jpg[/IMG]
[/align]

TIME: 9:30am, to avoid crowds, and hopefully get car park bays closer together.

BRING: Appetite and the desire for real coffee, and money to feed the parking meter.

Yep, it is on again - Basically just a meet up and tell tall stories type affair, with coffee/breakfast/recovery aids available near by. Same venue as always – E Shed Markets in Freo, from 9:30am onwards with parking in front of the glass barrier at the Eastern end. Do not forget to bring money for the parking meter too!

For the late arrivals/heavy sleepers amongst us, we turn up around 9:30, talk cars, life, the universe for a few hours then depart - so if you wake up at 10am, you can still make it down!

While you don't have to bring a car worthy of a photograph or two, it certainly adds a nice flavour to the carpark, but hey, you can turn up in Dunlop Volleys if thats all you have also!

Clint