Video: 1968 Ford Mustang fastback is our kind of holiday caroler

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Video: 1968 Ford Mustang fastback is our kind of holiday caroler  (Read 3715 times)

CPU

CPU
« on: December 26, 2010, 11:16:27 am »
There are plenty of reasons to love this time of year. Good food, warm garages, time with friends and family and the traditional gift exchange all go a long way toward making December a little more bearable, but for us, it's the music that really sets this season apart from the rest. Just after Thanksgiving, we start getting down to everything from traditional tunes like Bing Crosby's rendition of "Silver Bells" to slightly less conventional songs like Everclear's "I'll Be Hating You For Christmas," but we officially have a new favorite.

The creative souls at DMAX have taken the time to coax a 1968 Ford Mustang fastback out of hibernation to perform a few quick bars of "Silent Night." There aren't any details as to what's lurking under this beast's hood, but if we had to guess, we'd say it's a 302-cubic-inch V8 that's singing its heart out with the help of a little clever editing. You can have a look for yourself in the videow below, and may your holidays be filled with similar internal-combustion glory.

[youtube]3nc9dIS04BI[/youtube]

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 11:35:24 am »
:smile01::thumb:
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!