NEW Florida Finds CLOSED

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: NEW Florida Finds CLOSED  (Read 8800 times)

Offline HAPPY ONE

• Worked
  • A hearse has no tow ball !
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2010, 06:20:10 pm »
Cant see any other way forward unless we all unite and tell those above to wake up and sort this out now by mass postings!!

The problem is it's only a hand full of us,  thats prepared to speak up.

So I get the feeling we are being ignored largely

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
    • www.CustomMustangs.com.au
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2010, 06:26:00 pm »
Florida Finds was like flicking thru the Unique Cars magazine...... I remember as a kid, I used to play a game, where I'd circle 1 car on each page, as the 1 I'd own. Some pages were easy, some pages I didn't care, some pages it was so hard to make a decision!

As SOC123 says, I think a solution is coming. I too want all the old people back, and all the old friendly banter. And, with Tim, I also would approve, if my opinion was asked, for any unkind, uphelpful, or just plain hate messages to be wiped, from all the threads, or even just all the threads relating to this situation.

I'd also like to thank all the people that have called, emailed, U2Ued me messages of support. Cheers guys!
Custom Mustangs
0438 351 400 or 03 9782 8850
For Email CLICK HERE
2/14 Lakewood Blvd Carrum Downs Victoria
Signature Sponsor

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
    • www.CustomMustangs.com.au
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2010, 06:27:54 pm »
Grumpy, I am fairly confident a solution is coming, so I think we're on the mend mate.

Matt had better have some updates for the real Florida Finds, when it comes back!!
Custom Mustangs
0438 351 400 or 03 9782 8850
For Email CLICK HERE
2/14 Lakewood Blvd Carrum Downs Victoria
Signature Sponsor

Offline HAPPY ONE

• Worked
  • A hearse has no tow ball !
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 06:56:06 pm »
Quote from: BLKPNY link=topic=11591.msg122352#msg122352
Grumpy, I am fairly confident a solution is coming, so I think we're on the mend mate.

Matt had better have some updates for the real Florida Finds, when it comes back!!

yep hope your right BLKPNY - With a solution coming soon. but also hope that not too much damage has been done for those like Matt who have already decided enough is enough.

been a bit like a poke in the eye with a blunt stick this whole thing!!

Offline rocket

• Please visit our new Website
  • Blue Printed
  • MOCSA Member No. 894
    • Image Classic Cars
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2010, 07:24:56 pm »

It was something to look forward to - logging in to see the latest offerings from Shermatt, Ken, Bosskraft etc.

Whoever is responsible for deleting Threads - YOU are ruining this forum!

The contributions from the "Commercial " members of the forum are very much appreciated. Let common sense prevail and put things back as they were.

Rocket.
Check out our new Website

http://www.imageclassiccars.com.au/

Offline Dyn4mic

• Worked
    • http://dynamicstang.blogspot.com/
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2010, 07:29:03 pm »
Quote from: rocket link=topic=11591.msg122365#msg122365

It was something to look forward to - logging in to see the latest offerings from Shermatt, Ken, Bosskraft etc.

Whoever is responsible for deleting Threads - YOU are ruining this forum!

The contributions from the "Commercial " members of the forum are very much appreciated. Let common sense prevail and put things back as they were.

Rocket.

i completely agree.... however CPU and Peterp are only moderators of the forum they don't exactly troll the forum on purpose and are under the instructions of MOCA its those guys who make the rules and have destroyed the forums
Name: Pete
67' Coupe

Offline rocket

• Please visit our new Website
  • Blue Printed
  • MOCSA Member No. 894
    • Image Classic Cars
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2010, 07:34:41 pm »

I am not having a crack at PeterP or CPU if they are acting under instructions. My rant is directed to the person/persons responsible.

Rocket.
Check out our new Website

http://www.imageclassiccars.com.au/

Offline Dyn4mic

• Worked
    • http://dynamicstang.blogspot.com/
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2010, 07:39:46 pm »
Quote from: rocket link=topic=11591.msg122372#msg122372

I am not having a crack at PeterP or CPU if they are acting under instructions. My rant is directed to the person/persons responsible.

Rocket.

unfortunatly we have been ranting and raveing for the last month and they dont even go on the forums thats the stupid thing about it so how can they have any understanding of how this operates? :soap:
Name: Pete
67' Coupe

Offline Thirsty428

• Blue Printed
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2010, 07:40:03 pm »
I also liked looking at Florida Finds.

I am not in the market for another car, but it was simply an interesting and enjoyable read.

Sorry to say administrators, but I am tipping many, many members on this forum will simply stop posting and not bother to even log on. It used to be a "fun", informative forum. Not any more. Its more political now.

Not having a go at the administrators here, but the forum has now become a bland, boring place with these new rules.

Offline Kosa

• Thoroughbred
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2010, 07:44:36 pm »
Quote from: Thirsty390 link=topic=11591.msg122377#msg122377

I am not in the market for another car, but it was simply an interesting and enjoyable read.

Sorry to say administrators, but I am tipping many, many members on this forum will simply stop posting and not bother to even log on. It used to be a "fun", informative forum. Not any more. Its more political now.

Not having a go at the administrators here, but the forum has now become a bland, boring place with these new rules.

Amen

Offline zav007

• Stallion
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2010, 09:03:59 pm »
Had my $60 and application form ready to go, but wont be sending it in until this is sorted.

WTF is this, a Chinese communist site?

Bring back Florida Finds.

Offline muzzy065

• Pony
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2010, 09:11:29 pm »
Quote from: Thirsty390 link=topic=11591.msg122377#msg122377

:agree:

Offline 69candy

• Worked
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2010, 10:11:21 pm »
:soap:I am not a member of MOCA and probably won't now. I'm a new owner of a 69CJ and come to forums like this to gain info and inside info on parts, people, who to trust and who not to. It took me 3 months to find a shipper, and no it was not Shermatt, but probably would have been if I had found him earlier. Kerry is a wealth of info and has helped out already. If MOCA is supposed to help this sport, hobby, habbit or whatever you want to call it, they are doing a lousey job. I live out in the country and it is hard enough to find parts people who you trust. The world does not end at the city limits!! Guy's like me need the sellers and swapers.
How hard is it to put in a classified section, dealer or not, I want to know who has what, and get rid of some of my stuff .
Move with the times fella's or I will go fire up a site and post it on here, Every body will be wecomed to join and spam, hate that word, there wares away, and have a good old chat about the Mustang habbit
To all the dealers, and others, hope you are all back soon. I for 1 miss ya:soap:

Offline Stu67

• Thoroughbred
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2010, 12:41:29 am »

Had my $60 and application form ready to go, but wont be sending it in until this is sorted.

Thinking the same thing...
"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari

Offline eri67

• Blue Printed
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2010, 06:36:18 am »

Offline donoauto

• Worked
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2010, 08:27:30 am »
Quote from: zav007 link=topic=11591.msg122405#msg122405

:cry::cry:  I just sent my 1st ever car club membership application ( was waiting for July 1st) to QLD MOCA just as this all unfolded. My present state of mind is wondering if that was money wasted - will I enjoy being a part of the club now or not?? The sort of crap that's been going on here is exactly why I left the local Golf Club 3 years ago & haven`t played a single round since ( & I loved the game - played off 10 ).
sourced from wikipedia:"A club is an association of two or more people united by a common interest or goal. A service club, for example, exists for voluntary or charitable activities; there are clubs devoted to hobbies and sports, social activities clubs, political and religious clubs, and so forth."
Regards ,

Mark.

Auto-electrician & car A/C guy.

Offline moe

• Top Streeter
  • Name: "Moe"
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2010, 08:34:58 am »
Quote from: eri67 link=topic=11591.msg122333#msg122333
Moe hasn't been on since yesterday morning!!,maybe he is busy.....

Moe went to Melbourne to do some automotive shopping.

CPU

CPU
NEW Florida Finds CLOSED
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2010, 02:27:38 pm »
Hi guys :hi:

The original has been returned here http://mustang.org.au/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7524&page=11#pid118910

and this one closed.