2011 Mustang Nationals

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 2011 Mustang Nationals  (Read 3465 times)

Offline Pete

• Worked
2011 Mustang Nationals
« on: July 22, 2010, 05:11:36 pm »
Hey guys is there any updated news on the accommodation/meals etc for next Easters Gold Coast Mustang Nationals?
Cheers,
Pete R
MOCA Vic
:thumb:

Offline rayl

• Thoroughbred
2011 Mustang Nationals
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 09:35:14 pm »
Pete
We do have the "big ticket" items done - sponsors / accommodation / show venue - and in the process of putting together a page of info for each State to insert into their Newsletter.
Will probably be August/September though.
Anything in particular I can help you with ?
Ray

Offline moe

• Top Streeter
  • Name: "Moe"
2011 Mustang Nationals
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 11:28:39 pm »
Hope it gets updated on the website:  http://www.mustang.org.au/events.htm

It still has Adelaide Nationals for upcoming events:

Coming Events - Mustang Nationals 2010 - Glenelg South Australia

The 2010 Mustang Nationals will be held in Glenelg SA over the Easter weekend of 2-4 April and hosted by the Mustang Owners Club of SA. This event is the highlight of the annual Mustang calendar where Mustangers from all over Australia and New Zealand gather to either display their vehicles or enter the competition sections.

The Nationals is open to members of the Mustang Owners Club of Australia through their affiliated State Clubs and is always a major attraction to the public and local community wherever and whenever the event is held. We expect in excess of 200 Mustangs from local and interstate (i.e. members of Mustang Owners Club Australia Branches - Queensland, NSW, Victoria and WA) will be in attendance.

Offline Pete

• Worked
2011 Mustang Nationals
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 11:43:15 am »
Hi Ray,
If you could send me basic details to insert into our mag it would be beneficial. Our Mag is sent out quarterly and with the next issue due early Sept, the deadline is mid Aug. If we don't have any QLD Nationals info in that issue, it will be early December before the next issue goes out to members. We have quite a few interested members who are keen to travel to the Gold Coast next Easter.
Cheers
Pete R

Offline ANGZ66

• Worked
  • VIC Member
    • http://mustang.org.au/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8047
2011 Mustang Nationals
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 07:11:28 am »
Just checked the "Watermark Hotel Gold Coast" accommodation for easter 2011.

Is this still to be the centre of the universe for the Nationals,  I hope the Mustang deal is good.

Roger.