VIC plates

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: VIC plates  (Read 2270 times)

Offline cap70

• Worked
VIC plates
« on: July 15, 2010, 06:21:41 pm »
Hey guys if you are after new custom plates Vplates is offering new plates from the 3rd of august.
They will start with numbers first then letters. also now available with silver or gold lettering. If i wasnt already happy with my plates i'd put in for 66.PONY and rather than just buy the plates and resell them, thought i'd let you guys know they will be avail soon.

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
VIC plates
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 06:44:35 pm »
4,5 or 6 digits + MUST start with a letter!
Couldn't find where you can start with a Number??
R U SURE?
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!

Offline PNYGTA

• Worked
VIC plates
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 08:23:10 pm »

There are a couple of new options, would have been nice to know, I might have waited, 1966GT would have been cool.

Cheers PNYGTA

Introducing the new Gold and Silver colour range for your car or bike.
Simply upgrade your current Custom, Custom Mix, Personalised, 3x3 or Motorcycle plates for just $199* or purchase a new set in Gold or Silver for an extra $100* on top of the current plate price.
Visit vplates.com.au for full details.
As a Custom M8 we like to keep you up to date on what is happening in the world of Custom Plates and give you a sneak peek into up coming plate releases. One release in particular is the new range of Custom plates which will be available on August 3.
We will be releasing 'numbers first' Custom plates, which will generate over 171 million new combinations.
'Numbers first' is a product line extension of the Custom plates product and for the first time you will have the opportunity to have either one or two numbers at the beginning of the combination. For example 4.FUN, 1.LOVE, 09.WRX or 8.LUCKY
The new plate sequences are;
•   0.AAA - 9.ZZZ (Car and Motorcycle)
•   0.AAAA - 9.ZZZZ (Car and Motorcycle)
•   0.AAAAA - 9.ZZZZZ (Car)
•   00.AAA - 99.ZZZ (Car and Motorcycle)
•   00.AAAA - 99.ZZZZ (Car)
With only a couple of weeks to go before launch, start thinking about your combinations and we will touch base right before we release the 'numbers first' plates.

* All prices are shown in Australian dollars. Prices/specifications are subject to change without notice. Representations of plates provided on this page are for illustration purposes only and may not necessarily be available to purchase. Final products may vary slightly from what is displayed on-screen.

Offline usa289

• Worked
VIC plates
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 09:09:17 pm »
Quote from: PNYGTA link=topic=11436.msg120451#msg120451

There are a couple of new options, would have been nice to know, I might have waited, 1966GT would have been cool.

Cheers PNYGTA

Introducing the new Gold and Silver colour range for your car or bike.
Simply upgrade your current Custom, Custom Mix, Personalised, 3x3 or Motorcycle plates for just $199* or purchase a new set in Gold or Silver for an extra $100* on top of the current plate price.
Visit vplates.com.au for full details.
As a Custom M8 we like to keep you up to date on what is happening in the world of Custom Plates and give you a sneak peek into up coming plate releases. One release in particular is the new range of Custom plates which will be available on August 3.
We will be releasing 'numbers first' Custom plates, which will generate over 171 million new combinations.
'Numbers first' is a product line extension of the Custom plates product and for the first time you will have the opportunity to have either one or two numbers at the beginning of the combination. For example 4.FUN, 1.LOVE, 09.WRX or 8.LUCKY
The new plate sequences are;
•   0.AAA - 9.ZZZ (Car and Motorcycle)
•   0.AAAA - 9.ZZZZ (Car and Motorcycle)
•   0.AAAAA - 9.ZZZZZ (Car)
•   00.AAA - 99.ZZZ (Car and Motorcycle)
•   00.AAAA - 99.ZZZZ (Car)
With only a couple of weeks to go before launch, start thinking about your combinations and we will touch base right before we release the 'numbers first' plates.

* All prices are shown in Australian dollars. Prices/specifications are subject to change without notice. Representations of plates provided on this page are for illustration purposes only and may not necessarily be available to purchase. Final products may vary slightly from what is displayed on-screen.

Hey PNYGTA,

1966GT will not be available (at this time) as the 'numbers first' release is for 1 or 2 numbers only. ........ will have to keep waiting ....
[align=center]
USA289
[/align]

Offline PNYGTA

• Worked
VIC plates
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 09:42:15 pm »
You're right usa289, I suppose I will have to wait a little longer.

Cheers

PNYGTA