AGM TONIGHT

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: AGM TONIGHT  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Cruzn65

• Worked
AGM TONIGHT
« on: July 06, 2010, 11:48:39 am »
All WA Mustangers are reminded that tonight is the AGM.  Gather from 7pm with the meeting starting at 8pm at McInerney Ford, Walter Road Morley.

Its my last meeting as President :cry: - well I will open the AGM to hand over to the incoming Pres Rob Bloxham and then I start my term as regular member :drink:

cheers see you there!

Offline JC074

• Blue Printed
AGM TONIGHT
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 03:36:53 pm »
Craig - apols that I wont be able to attend - but I personally wanted to congratulate you on a stellar job as our Prez!

You implimented many changes that have and will continue to benefit us - and I personally look fwd to buying you a beer or 4 in the very near future :)

JC
Rock on!

Offline mistermustang

• Worked
AGM TONIGHT
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 03:36:59 pm »
Quote from: Cruzn65 link=topic=11313.msg118536#msg118536
All WA Mustangers are reminded that tonight is the AGM.  Gather from 7pm with the meeting starting at 8pm at McInerney Ford, Walter Road Morley.

Its my last meeting as President :cry: - well I will open the AGM to hand over to the incoming Pres Rob Bloxham and then I start my term as regular member :drink:

cheers see you there!

and let me be the first to publicly thank you Craig for your tireless efforts in running and growing the club.  you've been inspirational.

regrettably i won't be able to make tonights AGM as i'm in Brisbane for the week, but i wish everyone a good time and please be supportive of the new executive office.

cheers!

BrianE :o