LUMLEY (LSV) INSURANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: LUMLEY (LSV) INSURANCE ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 2459 times)

Offline rayl

• Thoroughbred
« on: June 21, 2010, 08:46:58 pm »
I received the following correspondence from Lumley Insurance that may be worth attention if you have policies with this organisation.

Dear Ray,

Renewals Documents

It has come to our attention that some renewal documents have been processed reflecting premiums which have doubled compared to the previous year.

Our IT people have investigated the matter and they have determined that policies with renewal dates in the month of June when passing through the renewal cycle process, doubled the previous years premium as well as distort some policy information.

Whilst the system issue was identified and resolved at this time, unfortunately some incorrect renewal documents found their way into the Post.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused members. In this regard, if any member wishes to re-check their renewal premium, please can they contact us on 133 578 or email their contact details to  Enquires@lsvinsurance.com.au, or to our new website http://www.lsvinsurance.com.au/, and we will call them.    

We are very appreciative of the current relationship with the MOCA QLD and its members and we are committed to ensuring that both organisations continue to grow our relationship.

Yours sincerely,

Charlie Baneth
Direct Customer Relationship Consultant

Offline muzz67

• Worked
  • Account Suspended By Owners Request
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 09:28:41 pm »
Great research Ray, it was the same thing that happened with mine in April and fixed in minutes as I had stated in the previous post.

Wonder if that guy sorted his out, sometimes amazes me on the forum how people are quick to point the bone at a perceived injustice, yet fail to respond if the injustice is corrected, which leads to a good company being tainted by misinformation.

Thanks again for you effort.
Cheers
Lance.

Offline derwin66

• Blue Printed
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 09:51:05 pm »
Good work presidente
65 T code coupe.
Blown 302. Heidts suspension, tricked C4
Gear vendors overdrive, RRS rack and pinion
Street or track roller perches adjustable struts.
60 F100.
Warm 289, AOD

Offline Pedro

• Worked
  • Name: Peter
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 11:42:16 pm »
Charlie Baneth is a professional and what's more is a Mopar Pony Car man! Here's his very nice Charger.

Offline fst65

• P Plates
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 07:29:58 pm »
Ray

I heard that there was a problem with their charges and I know that some people have gone to thr opposition. My policy is up for grabs next month so it will be interesting to see what changes there are when the policy arrives

se ya

Gordie