Pit Stop Saturday

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Pit Stop Saturday  (Read 2070 times)

Offline jmd1

• Blue Printed
Pit Stop Saturday
« on: June 09, 2010, 07:40:12 pm »
Got this email from our friends at Bunnings, asking if we would be able to help with some cars on the day.

On Saturday 19th June we have QLD Health here at our store, running their new ‘Men’s Health Pit-Stop Check” - developed to encourage men to take an interest in preventative health. As the name suggests, it is based on car maintenance. For example, taking waist measurements is referred to as ‘checking the chassis’, while alcohol consumption is ‘fuel additives’. Participants are invited to ‘pass through the pits’, which involves answering a series of health-based questions and undergoing screening tests. The tests highlight risk areas for chronic diseases.

The “Pit Stop” will be out in the carpark, under a number of gazebos.

I would love to have your cars here, as part of the “Pit-Stop”, and to act as a draw-card to get men to come over & (hopefully) partake in the free health checks. I would really love to have your support in this worthwhile cause; it would be great to get as many Men through ‘the pits’ on the day!

Seems to me we are all in that age bracket that fits this sort of checkup, like it or not.
Anyone interested call me for more, JD 0411 115 867.