66 GT Coupe finally home

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 66 GT Coupe finally home  (Read 2961 times)

Offline dalex

• Worked
66 GT Coupe finally home
« on: May 02, 2010, 06:59:16 pm »
Hi All,

This is the 66 GT coupe I bought from ROKEV a few months back. After a few delays with US snow storms, container stuck in China and a few minor flesh wounds (all fixed now) from shipping she is all home in the shed safe and sound.

Kudos to Rochelle and Kevin for doing such a good job, and then for Rochelle for taking care of any issues after car arrived.  This is a very clean Mustang, and we may just stick with the name she was called during resto in Gabrielle.

Had a lovely drive up to Bendigo today and going to enjoy touring in this one.

Now the shed is starting to get full....just need a fast back.

Offline HAPPY ONE

• Worked
  • A hearse has no tow ball !
66 GT Coupe finally home
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 07:12:07 pm »
Hey dalex with a shed that size theres room for more, any further plans??

;+:+:(

Offline ChilliChadd

• Worked
66 GT Coupe finally home
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 08:10:56 pm »
Very nice car and a great year too:( love the 66

6R07C*** Body-65A, Hardtop, standard interior, Colour-4, Silver Frost metallic, Trim-26, Black Crinkle Vinyl and Black Rosette Vinyl.
Date-03B, February 3rd ( same as the misus) D.S.O-72, San Jose Axle-F 2.80:1, Limited Slip

Offline dom66

• Pony
66 GT Coupe finally home
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 11:24:19 pm »
congratulations dale its a very nice car i was lucky enough to see it when it was at petes. i also picked up my blue 66 that kevein and rochelle did for me will post some picks when i get the hang of it ...Dom

Offline dalex

• Worked
66 GT Coupe finally home
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 08:57:14 am »
Originally posted by dom66
congratulations dale its a very nice car i was lucky enough to see it when it was at petes. i also picked up my blue 66 that kevein and rochelle did for me will post some picks when i get the hang of it ...Dom

Thanks Dom, I saw yours as well, it looks and sounds superb, a little pocket rocket.

I am very happy just hope the RWC is smooth sailing.

Offline dom66

• Pony
66 GT Coupe finally home
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 09:42:16 pm »
thanks i have cleaned her up and she looks heaps better roady on friday i hope have done most of it so fingers crossed