All American Day

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: All American Day  (Read 2909 times)

Offline MuscleVette

• Pony
All American Day
« on: January 21, 2007, 04:51:10 pm »
I would just like to thank the Mustang club for hosting another great day, from the American Muscle car club of Australia well done guys & thanks for giving our new club a great parking spot. We will be there next year with more members & great cars to look at. If anyone wants to check our new web site it's www.americanmusclecarsaustralia.com
:} Garry.

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
All American Day
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 05:42:54 pm »
How good was it HEVEN?:w

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
All American Day
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 08:00:26 pm »
Originally posted by echo
How good was it HEVEN?:w

:p:p:p:p:p
Good enough for a
 "3rd place mustang coupe!"
See there's room for improvement:(
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
All American Day
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 08:05:32 pm »
Good on you !:(

I hear the attendence was down from previous years?

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
All American Day
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 08:10:24 pm »
But the heat was up! It was dam hot and windy too boot, I would be bold enough to suggest that the heat was what kept the attendance down, all was good thou, it was a good reason to stay lubed up!:2
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

Offline Tony67

• Stallion
All American Day
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 12:43:40 pm »
G'Day Echo
I was looking for your car on Sunday but couldn't find it. I thought Paull might have convinced you to go ? It was a great turnout & I got 2nd prize Fastback (nothing like blowin your own trumpet but hey it was my fisrt trophy) I'm only A Builder so I find going to these show's & run's an excellent way to find out things that normally I just read about & it never seams to make much sense to me.
Hey each to there own but I allways have a great time at all the run's I've been on.
The only problem I had on Sunday is that the wife was looking at the Camaro's more than the Mustang's & asking why I didn't buy one of those?