Buying a Mustang should come with a Warning

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Buying a Mustang should come with a Warning  (Read 2446 times)

Offline 66 Hertz

• Web Editor
  • Top Streeter
  • SA member #787 MOCSA
    • http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww313/ozzyone_photos/66%20GT350H/?albumv
  • Name: Dale
« on: April 06, 2010, 11:07:06 am »

Looking back I had no idea that my life & lifestyle would change so much just because I bought an American car called a Mustang.
At the time I was looking for one my friends just thought I was mad, all the friends we have now, are other Mustang owners, I look on my shelves only to see Mustang mementos & memorabiellia, My wardrobe is filling with Mustang clothes, my shed is filling with Mustang parts, posters & asstd bits, our holidays are starting to revolve around the Nats, we are saving to go to the 50th Anniversary............... ;x were will this madness end..............I am hooked :_
:_..........we werent home an hour yesterday from the Nats & my wife says she's hooked & was discussing Queensland next year.........now she's caught what I got.....

To all who we met at the Nats thanks for a wonderfull time. To those I met last year at Ballarat & caught up with again this year thanks & to all the guys I caught up with from the Forum it was great to be able to put a face to a name....( There will stories told for years after this one )  THE REMMINGTON MAN... :( :( :(
Paint by IMAGE CLASSIC CARS
build thread...http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,14043.0.html

Offline 67er

• Worked
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 11:41:38 am »
I have to say.....I agree somewhat.

Only had my car nearly 2 years but I met Ozbilt the other week and I've meet some other owners and its true.....they're quite good people.

Thanks Again Kerry.

Looking Forward to meeting more like-minded.

Offline Cruzn65

• Worked
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 12:01:43 pm »
as diseases go I'd rather have Mustangitis than any other :(

Offline ponyride

• Blue Printed
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 12:06:01 pm »
It's an interesting phenomenon isn't it? I'm looking forward to getting out and meeting the people behind the names and getting amongst it. This forum is the best I have come across as well - unfortunately you'll always get the dills who sling off at people whilst hiding behind a computer but that's everywhere. Wish I could have made the S.A. Nats, terrible timing for me, my cars are here now so I look forward to many cruises with the club.:(
Rick

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 05:22:50 pm »
Well did you have a good time Dale?...need I ask!
They certainly are a good bunch......but as usual you get sour grapes and rotten eggs from time to time.
But all the comerartery which Dale is talking about is a small part of the feeling you get when your cruising around spitting chips out ya bum really makes it worth while!

Yes Dale I know the feeling.
Oh by the way.....when are the results from the show available?

LUVHEV
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

Offline 66 Hertz

• Web Editor
  • Top Streeter
  • SA member #787 MOCSA
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 08:31:58 pm »

LUVHEV [/quote]

Not sure mate....I guess someone official may make a post of relevant info...:o
funny thing is not many guys from MOCSA use the forum, they all have a sneaky look to see what we are saying but say they dont know how to post GO FIGURE ?

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 09:30:04 pm »
Originally posted by 66 EMBERGLO COUPE

LUVHEV

funny thing is not many guys from MOCSA use the forum, they all have a sneaky look to see what we are saying but say they dont know how to post GO FIGURE ? [/quote]

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 10:06:49 pm »
Originally posted by 66 EMBERGLO COUPE

LUVHEV

funny thing is not many guys from MOCSA use the forum, they all have a sneaky look to see what we are saying but say they dont know how to post GO FIGURE ? [/quote]

Congrats for your car Dale - I was lucky enough to win a Sponsors Award on the day

Offline 66 Hertz

• Web Editor
  • Top Streeter
  • SA member #787 MOCSA
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 10:29:59 pm »
Mark that is KILLA news :a :a I am rapped to hear that......they were cool little trophies too. I know Tracey Russell got one for her 69 Coupe ( WILDSTANG ) & John Greco got one for his red 66 coupe, not sure of any one else or how many were dished out, was busy manning gates around the time that was done..............GOOD ON YOU :(