Generation 6 - S550 Discussion Area > Exhaust Systems

After market exhaust

<< < (2/5) > >>

JasonK:

--- Quote from: BRUMBE on October 08, 2017, 06:04:23 pm ---
I have a GT convertible.  My first V8 - but its too quiet (common complaint).

I do not want loud but do want deep grumble under acceleration.

Have been listening on YouTube and am keen on Borla S-type axle back.

--- End quote ---

I have a GT convertible as well, I had experimented with having the factory resonator deleted, and then bit the bullet and got the Borla S-type cat-back installed. And I love it. It is quite loud, but that is the point.

peter1950:
I put a cat back exhaust (with quad chrome tips) on mine from Windsor Exhaust at Richmond NSW. I have always had my exhausts done by these guys and they do a fantastic job.
They have been in the industry for a long, long time and are renowned for their workmanship by hot rodders, truckies, car enthusiasts and they will build you system to your specs.
In my case I hate "drone" and loud but not too loud. My end product is fantastic!

Sharkierulz:
MBRP Stainless exhausts on special at CJPony for Black Friday.  Either Race or Street cat-backs for less than AUD $1100 landed (in Brisbane). THIS IS A BARGAIN!!!

The build quality is excellent and the sound is simply awesome, I highly recommend this. Absolutely love mine ... see my thread for photos of what the race version looks like.

POPS 67:
GLENN 70 are you able to advise the brand of muffler you installed on your car as per a previous post of yours, thanks.

Clubman7:
Anyone tried fitting a cross pipe with resonator removal?
Was wondering what change there is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version