Generation 6 - S550 Discussion Area > Exhaust Systems

2016 Mustang GT V8 Exhaust Sound

<< < (2/15) > >>

Salthorse:
Bugger, PM me and I'll send you the links

GregC:
Suggest you join a forum www.mustang6g.com  It has a large Aussie Section with a lot of local members that sg=hould be able to help you.

Salthorse:

--- Quote from: Salthorse on March 26, 2016, 05:32:27 pm ---Bugger, PM me and I'll send you the links

--- End quote ---
Or go to the CJ Pony Parts web site and check out the vid clips on the site.

Pedro:
Well I went for a blast in one a couple of weeks ago and I thought the standard exhaust sounded great (with the windows up).
Just driving along at 60 kph it's quiet like any other car, but give it a boot full and you know it's a grunty V8.

GT Sally:
There's a few Lambos, Ferarris & C63's around my area.....sound like toys, there's a few old muzzies (including mine) & some XY/XW GT Falcons, distinctively nice.....The S550 has a unique quiet V8 purr like no other sound, especially when stepped on... I'm very happy with the decibels & throaty rumble, but I'm almost 65 so don't want the extra attraction. A little bit more dB's at idle would be nice maybe & an aftermarket system might give a bit more HP also, but where can one use it? Overall, I think it's just right & I can't justify spending my retirement funds on sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version