Mustang Nationals 2015

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Mustang Nationals 2015  (Read 33239 times)

Offline 69candy

• Worked
Re: Mustang Nationals 2015
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2015, 12:50:46 pm »
well. I have just had a dummy spit and won't be there!! 1 month ago I had my car in to get a small chip fixed and a polish. Driven it once since then and one quick wash before putting under the cover again. Got it out to give it a quick detail before hitting the road. What do I find!! Overspray all over 1 side of the car!! Pissed off is not the word!! can even see in one spot where the tape has been and the overspray in a straight line. Not a happy camper. Can see it on the wheel arch and looked closer and can see a heap of it. Not noticable till you look for it, but then you can feel it on the paint as well. So Im staying home. Hope you all have a good time. I'm going to have a beer and park it back in the shed till tuesday when I will go and have a bitch fight with the crash repair. I casn hear them now. did not happen here, must have been at your place. Yea right, it lives in a shed with a cover over it!! Rant over

Offline teacherspet

• Worked
  • Name: Pete
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2015, 06:21:46 pm »
http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/ford-snubs-australian-mustang-fans-at-their-biggest-gathering-of-the-year/story-fnjwucvh-1227289445661

Aaahhhh, the clever marketing people at Ford have done it again. I am convinced they are on the GM payroll! By the way, anyone seen any adverts for the new Falcon?

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2015, 10:00:44 pm »
well. I have just had a dummy spit and won't be there!! 1 month ago I had my car in to get a small chip fixed and a polish. Driven it once since then and one quick wash before putting under the cover again. Got it out to give it a quick detail before hitting the road. What do I find!! Overspray all over 1 side of the car!! Pissed off is not the word!! can even see in one spot where the tape has been and the overspray in a straight line. Not a happy camper. Can see it on the wheel arch and looked closer and can see a heap of it. Not noticable till you look for it, but then you can feel it on the paint as well. So Im staying home. Hope you all have a good time. I'm going to have a beer and park it back in the shed till tuesday when I will go and have a bitch fight with the crash repair. I casn hear them now. did not happen here, must have been at your place. Yea right, it lives in a shed with a cover over it!! Rant over

Sorry to hear that, hope you get it sorted

Offline boss351

• Worked
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2015, 01:05:17 pm »
Well I'm here to say the 2015 nationals in Adelaide was a fantastic event, I'm sorry to hear a few were unable to attend or meet the deadline. All the feedback I have had has been fantastic, I want to thank all our sponsors and club members who made this event go ahead.

GMP METAL...IMAGE CLASSIC CARS...MAUGHAN THIEM FORD...LSV Insurance...PLOWMAN RESTORATION...MUSTANG MOTORSPORT...CENTRAL HILLS PAINT & PANEL... as well as many others
Gold-coast next year so start polishing!! :pepper: :thumb: :flag: :cheers:
Life is short drive a Mustang

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2015, 07:24:51 pm »
Thanks for the work you put in Kym

Offline peterp

• Administrator
  • Worked
    • http://www.yourithelp.com.au
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2015, 07:27:25 pm »
This is a link to photos of the cars at Sundays show, local car enthusiast Grant Zippel has his own site and was a visitor to the nationals, Grant also hosts an American car cruise during the summer months in Adelaide that attracts up to 400 cars.

Click image for album

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 07:52:26 pm by CPU »
You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

Offline Sundance Kid

• Thoroughbred
  • Wtd time machine ..... in good working order
  • Name: Tony
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2015, 02:28:05 pm »
GREAT EVENT .  VERY WELL ORGANIZED .. HATS OFF TO ALL THOSE  INVOLVED .YOU DID YOUR CLUB PROUD PAST AND PRESENT MEMBERS .GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT TIMES HAD AND THE SUNNY  WEATHER   . WELL WORTH THE DRIVEEEEEEE .. QLD ....HAPPY  :event: ING
1970 boss 302 mustang

Offline 66 Hertz

• Web Editor
  • Top Streeter
  • SA member #787 MOCSA
    • http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww313/ozzyone_photos/66%20GT350H/?albumv
  • Name: Dale
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2015, 09:15:48 am »
GREAT EVENT .  VERY WELL ORGANIZED .. HATS OFF TO ALL THOSE  INVOLVED .YOU DID YOUR CLUB PROUD PAST AND PRESENT MEMBERS .GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT TIMES HAD AND THE SUNNY  WEATHER   . WELL WORTH THE DRIVEEEEEEE .. QLD ....HAPPY  :event: ING
  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Paint by IMAGE CLASSIC CARS
build thread...http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,14043.0.html