Must be easy to get a truck drivers licence in the US!

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Must be easy to get a truck drivers licence in the US!  (Read 2785 times)

Offline AussiePhil

• Worked
  • Name: Phil
  • Car: 68 Coupe
Hi all,
My wife watches a lot or rubbish youtube on television!
The latest is Dash Cam America?
You cannot believe the number of SWIFT branded trucks involved in the most ridiculous situations, collisions,
Reversing Jack-knifes , ripping the sides out of their trailers!  :pepper:
Obviously you must get a truck licence in a box of South Parks frosted sugar cupcakes!  :grin:

We need an expert like Barney to confirm they're that bad!
On their web site they say they have 20,000 skilled drivers, but they don't say how many unskilled drivers they have!

Another rubbish youtube channel is Scott's Car Cameras, absolutely filthy language by a bunch of frustrated know alls with not a decent bone in their body to allow others to merge, must be city rage, glad I live in the country!

Cheers Phil.
If you've never buggered anything you've never done anything!
But if you've buggered a lot maybe you're not very good at it!

Two for one is good but four for two is better!

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
Re: Must be easy to get a truck drivers licence in the US!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 01:17:41 pm »
Yeah, there are a few bad truck drivers here, but there are a lot of bad auto drivers as well, however, the auto drivers have a little more room around them before they hit something.  :thumb:

Offline AussiePhil

• Worked
  • Name: Phil
  • Car: 68 Coupe
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 01:56:03 pm »
Hey Barney,  excuse me for saying it must be easy to get a truck licence, it was tongue in cheek!
I joke with my wife every time we watch these shows, I bet it's a SWIFT truck!
We can't believe you still drive in the snow! We close all the roads if we get a millimetre of snow.
Cheers Phil.
If you've never buggered anything you've never done anything!
But if you've buggered a lot maybe you're not very good at it!

Two for one is good but four for two is better!

Offline Dwayne

• Blue Printed
  • Name: Dwayne
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 02:24:56 pm »
We can't believe you still drive in the snow! We close all the roads if we get a millimetre of snow.

We had a drinking game over in college:  Every time a car slid sideways down the icy road and crashed you had to chug the rest of your beer.

Stopped playing that game after one of my roommates fell of the roof and broke his arm.

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2021, 01:20:37 pm »
We had a drinking game over in college:  Every time a car slid sideways down the icy road and crashed you had to chug the rest of your beer.

Stopped playing that game after one of my roommates fell of the roof and broke his arm.

Now that's how to to do it, however, we would have just put our friend with the broken arm in a chair so he could watch until we were finished!  :lmao:

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 01:25:30 pm »
Hey Barney,  excuse me for saying it must be easy to get a truck licence, it was tongue in cheek!
I joke with my wife every time we watch these shows, I bet it's a SWIFT truck!
Cheers Phil.

Oh no worries, most people here can tell you that nothing offends me, but that's only because i have no feelings.  :lmao: It's all just good entertainment!  :thumb:

Back east they sell tires with studs "screws" in the tread for use on ice and snow. Hell, we even race motorcycles in the snow, cuz...well...some people here somehow evaded natures natural selection process.  :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWcBaPQJQ2M

« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 04:26:47 pm by barnett468 »

Offline Reborn67

• Worked
  • Name: Andrew
  • Car: 67 Hardtop
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 07:42:30 pm »
 Never ceases to amaze me how the human race can always find new weird and wonderful ways to consciously f@#k themselves up.., and how do they decide the winner of such a crazy sport, the one that can complete 1 lap..., :thud: