NEW STOCK HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!! 64-70 4 Piston Disc Brake Kits, Slotted Rotors

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: NEW STOCK HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!! 64-70 4 Piston Disc Brake Kits, Slotted Rotors  (Read 34297 times)

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
    • www.CustomMustangs.com.au
NEW STOCK HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!

NEW STOCK NEW PRICE This kit is $1399.00 PLUS POSTAGE

We've fitted a set to an Aussie Delivered Compact Fairlane, and were very happy with the fit and finish of the kit.

COMPATABILITY: This kit is compatible with 5 lug 63-69 US Falcon/Comet (60-62 as well with 63-65 control arm replacement and 8 cylinder type spindles), 62-69 US Fairlane, 65-73 Mustang, 67-73 Cougar, Maverick/Comet, and some Torino. This kit installs onto existing V8 drum brake type spindles. The spindles are not included. Users with 6 cylinder cars will need to acquire and install 8 cylinder type spindles.

CONTENT: The kit includes everything needed to swap out your front drum brakes for OE type "KH" Kelsey-Hayes type 4 piston caliper front disc brakes originally found on 1965-1967 V8 Mustang and other 60's Ford cars. All new parts including a dust shield kit, caliper brackets, corrosion protected performance 4 piston calipers, performance ceramic brake pads, hose brackets and attachment hardware, adjustable proportioning valve, residual pressure valve, wheel bearings, wheel seals, caliper attachment hardware, wheel attachment hardware, dust caps, performance slotted rotors with bearing races pre installed, US made stainless steel braided hoses and seals, Grade 8 attachment bolts, thread lockers, anti-sieze grease for the brake fittings, caliper lube, and wheel bearing grease. Note that you will need to adapt or re-fab your hard brake lines to accommodate the proportioning valve, the residual pressure valve.

SELECTION CONSIDERATIONS: This kit is ideal for users with 5 lug 63-69 Falcon, Mustang, Fairlane, Torino, Cougar. The kit installs onto the existing spindles and thus is an easy mechanical install that does not affect the wheel alignment. This choice is also uses OE spec replacement parts with 65-67 applications. Most original V8 type14" wheels will fit this conversion. This is the kit that you should choose if you desire to use your original wheels and/or maintain "originality" with 65-67 applications.

This kit is $1399.00 PLUS POSTAGE

Add $350 to the brake kit price, if you want to add a Power Booster and master cylinder conversion for 66,

or $450 for a 67 - 69 (includes auto or Manual Brake Pedal, with pedal pad and stainless trim).

The kit includes US made braided hoses. If you require ADR approved hoses, we also have ADR Approved braided hoses in various colours. Please add $50

Boosters are also available separably 64-66 $395 plus postage
67-69 $495

Please call Robyn on 0438 351 400 or 03 97082896 at the shop or feel free to drop by and pick a set up!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 02:41:12 pm by BLKPNY »
Custom Mustangs
0438 351 400 or 03 9782 8850
For Email CLICK HERE
2/14 Lakewood Blvd Carrum Downs Victoria
Signature Sponsor

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
I still have a few left, these are great kits, very comprehensive, and with special Forum pricing, less then we have them on Ebay.

Most 14" wheels will fit, although the 14 x 5.5" may not.
Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor

Offline gt350 coupe clone

• Worked
These are the ones to get !!!
Can't wait to get it finished and enjoy it ! They need to have overhaulin here in Aus!!

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
After selling out of these, we now have full stock again! Phew!

Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor

Offline Kai66coupe

• Pony
im converting my 6 cylinder (drum front brakes) to a V8. I have installed the V8 Spindles already. Ill need the master cyliner with booster and ADR approved hoses. Can u give me a final price including delivery to : 7 Marney Close Singleton NSW 2330.
Cheers

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
Kai, $400 for the Booster/Mater and a pair of ADR approved hoses, inc delivery.
Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor

Offline Lesc67

• Stallion
  • Enjoying the Drive
Do you keep the rear disc kits, and do the alter the back space on the rims

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
We usually have rear disc kits, but the last one is sold, with more stock coming.

We also have disc/disc booster/master combo's coming on the next order.

We have sold over 40 of these kits so far..... with no issues.

We also have this kit coming, it is very cool.....:cool:

Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
The rear or front kits should not affect the WMS position of the rims.
Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor

Offline pegasus

• Thoroughbred
Do you have any four wheel disc kits for LHD 71-73 mustangs? incliding booster and master cylinder???
I've got a Q-code 72 comming from the states, I'm putting a 460 into..
With enough Time and Money almost anything is possible

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
Mopwr from here bought a set of our front 4 piston brakes, for his 71 Convertible, and he fitted a 67-70 booster/master kit from another supplier. I think it needed a little work, to fit his LHD firewall, but worked out OK.

Our rear brakes will fit as well, no problem.

We could supply either of our front kits (64-67 style 4 piston, or the late model bigger 2 piston) and our rear brakes, and the 70 booster with 4 wheel disc master.
Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor

Offline Mopwr

• Stallion
Sorry Steph, I should have given you a positive feedback ages ago! This kit guys,makes a big difference on braking ability! One of the best mods I have done on my babe!!!

Offline Mikeyrobert

• L Plates
Hi there,

My Power booster is leaking air and id like to replace it, can you supply complete booster and master for a 65 with manual trans. Could you possibly send a pic? i bought a kit from the US and its wrong so i want to confirm suitability.
Thanks
Mike
PS freight to perth too.

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
Hi, none of the aftermarket kits will work with the factory clutch linkage system. You'll need to convert it to cable.
Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor

Offline Lesc67

• Stallion
  • Enjoying the Drive
Is that the same for a 67 LHD with the 3 speed manul with the z bar clutch mec

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
No, it's only the 65-66 that cannot have a aftermarket booster with the z bar linkage.

67-70 is no problem, we have those kits too.
Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor

Offline robbyy

• Thoroughbred
We usually have rear disc kits, but the last one is sold, with more stock coming.

We also have disc/disc booster/master combo's coming on the next order.

We have sold over 40 of these kits so far..... with no issues.

We also have this kit coming, it is very cool.....:cool:

tell me more about this kit steph

Offline 65gtfasty

• Worked
tell me more too ! looks shit hot! also what are the rear disc conversions worth?
cheers
rhys

Offline robbyy

• Thoroughbred
I just got a delivery in, and they look great!
We've fitted a set to an Aussie Delivered Compact Fairlane, and were very happy with the fit and finish of the kit.

COMPATABILITY: This kit is compatible with 5 lug 63-69 US Falcon/Comet (60-62 as well with 63-65 control arm replacement and 8 cylinder type spindles), 62-69 US Fairlane, 65-73 Mustang, 67-73 Cougar, Maverick/Comet, and some Torino. This kit installs onto existing V8 drum brake type spindles. The spindles are not included. Users with 6 cylinder cars will need to acquire and install 8 cylinder type spindles.

CONTENT: The kit includes everything needed to swap out your front drum brakes for OE type "KH" Kelsey-Hayes type 4 piston caliper front disc brakes originally found on 1965-1967 V8 Mustang and other 60's Ford cars. All new parts including a dust shield kit, caliper brackets, corrosion protected performance 4 piston calipers, performance ceramic brake pads, hose brackets and attachment hardware, adjustable proportioning valve, residual pressure valve, wheel bearings, wheel seals, caliper attachment hardware, wheel attachment hardware, dust caps, performance slotted rotors with bearing races pre installed, US made stainless steel braided hoses and seals, Grade 8 attachment bolts, thread lockers, anti-sieze grease for the brake fittings, caliper lube, and wheel bearing grease. Note that you will need to adapt or re-fab your hard brake lines to accommodate the proportioning valve, the residual pressure valve.

SELECTION CONSIDERATIONS: This kit is ideal for users with 5 lug 63-69 Falcon, Mustang, Fairlane, Torino, Cougar. The kit installs onto the existing spindles and thus is an easy mechanical install that does not affect the wheel alignment. This choice is also uses OE spec replacement parts with 65-67 applications. Most original V8 type14" wheels will fit this conversion. This is the kit that you should choose if you desire to use your original wheels and/or maintain "originality" with 65-67 applications.

This kit is $1250 plus $90 for the dual circuit master cylinder shown.

Add $250 to the brake kit price, if you want to add a Power Booster and master cylinder conversion for 66,

or $350 for a 67 - 69 (includes auto or Manual Brake Pedal, with pedal pad and stainless trim).

The kit includes US made braided hoses. If you require ADR approved hoses, we also have ADR Approved braided hoses in various colours. Please add $50

For Forum users who buy the Disc Brake kit, and the Booster Kit, , we will deliver to Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney Canberra, Hobart or Melbourne for FREE! Other places get discounted shipping. Insurance is extra, if required.
hey steph do you have this kit in stock at the moment and how much is the kit with ADR approved front braided hoses in standard silver colour cheers Rob

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
NEW STOCK HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!

NEW STOCK NEW PRICE This kit is $1000 PLUS POSTAGE
Custom Mustangs
For Email CLICK HERE
Signature Sponsor

Offline Frank70

• Supercharged
Hey Steph.

What's that kit you show which is just the discs and rotors ? I am thinking of replacing the single pot calipers on my existing 287 mm front discs on my 70. Whatcha got ?

Cheers,
Frank.

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
That looks like a fairly good deal, i'd urge people though to get the ADR approved lines if you ever want to get a RWC or engineers approval later on the car.

Offline 1966stang

• Thoroughbred
  • Name: Greg
Hi Steph,

Kit looks good and am interested though I already have a new dual master cylinder with booster.

Is it possible to get the kit, less the master cylinder and if so the cost, including postage to Parkes NSW, withb ADR approved lines.

Thanks.

Have a great xmas and prosperous 2013.

Greg
Greg

'66 C code Coupe, Wimbledon White
Was 289 now 302

Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.

Offline anfo99

• Worked
  • MOCA Nova Member
  • Name: Anthony
Blkpony,

do these kits bolt straight on to LHD 66 mustangs? Someone said that you have to cut axles to make them fit?

thanks
 Anfo
Anfo - Starting to enjoy driving her!
"Do what you want to do, be what you wanna be..."
Masters Apprentices
6R07C

Offline Ruggie

• Thoroughbred
  • 66 coupe
Hi,

Is this deal/kit still available?

cheers