Technical & General Discussion Area > Importing Cars & Parts - General Freight

Has Anyone imported with USAtoAUS??

(1/9) > >>

shteve65:
Hello everyone, new to this forum and planning on importing a car from the US and was wondering if anyone has delt with the company USAtoAUS they seem to be good and prices i like it how they give you a brake down of all the costs involved in the shipping the guy i speak to through email is great but i find it strange that you can only contact them by email and they call you back from an American number. they dont have a company contact number on there website?  

Any other companies highly recommended. Im from Melbourne. Thanks

66 Hertz:
I used Auto Ezy Search they are in Melbourne & were good.....I had no hassles , wouldn't hurt to give them a call   :(

www.autoezysearch.com.au

rickchampion:
or try shermatt international,
Matt Clarke is great

IGALOP:
Personally I wouldn't deal with any company that hasn't got an email contact point AND a phone number!
What are they hiding?
Have you asked them for their phone number?
If they are running a bonafide business and dont offer a phone number, then leave them out of the equation IMO.

usa289:
shteve65,

I regularly peruse their website - just browsing and dreaming! Many of the cars they advertise as being available are privately advertised on other sites (eg. craigs list,  cars on line, etc) which leads me to believe they are only brokers ... this makes it difficult to check their credibility and security without business registration, assets, insurances, etc.  There are plenty of "proven" importers who frequent this Forum who I would now place my trust in ..... the importer I used 5 years ago was great but lacked frequent communication to keep my confidence - and that is something you really need if importing the first time!!  

USA289

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version