Technical & General Discussion Area > General Chat Room

Reputable car importers

(1/3) > >>

Cougarmanoeuverer:
Gday guys, I'm trying to get into the mustang market. I've recently crashed a mercury cougar and am looking at either another one or a mustang. I'm pretty keen on importing as I've seen a few I like in the states. Has anyone imported that knows of a good importing mob to work with? Also does anybody know how much it would cost to do this. I've never done it before and I've heard covid is making a bit of money out of it at the moment through extra taxes. Can anyone shed light on this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm just a little hesitant to go head first into doing this as I've heard a couple horror stories.

GLENN 70:
Be very very careful importing a car that you haven’t seen or touched . I have used cargo clear in Brisbane before and they ship out of long beach CA .  Be  careful buying a car from snowy states  . Better buying here but prices are at a high and who knows what’s going to happen with that .  It will cost you $4,000 ish if you do it yourself to  import and ship from long beach ,plus GST on the car . Barnett 468 from here may be able to help you from CA side .

barnett468:
California Shippers. I have shipped several hundred cars with them. and lots of ozzies use them. Steve Lond of Mustangs of Melbourne used them exclusively for 30 years.

http://www.calship.com/

If you find one in the so cal area, I can probably inspect it for you or possibly even find you one.

Dwayne:

--- Quote from: barnett468 on March 04, 2021, 01:10:25 pm ---If you find one in the so cal area, I can probably inspect it for you or possibly even fund you one.

--- End quote ---

Can you please fund one for me too   :cheers:

barnett468:

--- Quote from: Dwayne on March 04, 2021, 01:12:26 pm ---Can you please fund one for me too   :cheers:

--- End quote ---

damn ozzies

:kickass:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version