Classifieds by Forum Members > Cars For Sale By Private Sellers

Restomod 1967 Mustang Coupe

(1/3) > >>

Megzee67:
Hi,
I am regrettably selling my pride and Joy 67 Coupe Mustang due to being based permanently overseas.
The car has been through a full nut and bolt restoration and is now what I estimate as 95% complete...As the car started out as very rust free, the primary goal was high quality body work and modern handling.
I have spent over $100,000 on the body work, parts, drive line, brakes, suspension etc...with a comprehensive parts list to go with the car..
I can provide my EXCEL build sheet and hundreds of photo's via private email as a preference.
Quick description..
*Panel and paint 100% complete - Jaguar Regency Red.
* Ford Racing 306 Crate Engine/Tuff Mounts
*Leather interior
Flaming River steering Column
* New Glass all around
*Lizard Skin Ceramic sound deadener plus Dyna mat
* four wheel Disc power assisted Brakes
* RRS R&P / LCA/ STRUTS
15 x 7/15 x 8 Smoothie Rims and new 0 K Toyo tyres or 15 x 8 Superlites with 0 k Hankooks
Much much more.....which I can provide via PM with my build sheet and photo's
Car is in Brisbane and presently insured for $80,000 with RYNO.
Sensible offers around 40,000 would be nice.....but I will consider all knowledgeable offers
Quality and build will not disappoint

AussiePhil:
Hey Michael,
Sorry to here you're selling your car.
I know you've put a lot into it!
You're giving it away at around $40K.
Hope you reconsider, maybe mates or family could help, even store it, you never know what's down the track!
All the best, cheers Phil.

Megzee67:
Hi Phil,
Thanks so much for your kind words, wisdom and advice mate.....and yep, true give away and somewhat painful...
I have indeed given it a lot of thought....The car is safely stored at my sisters place in Brisbane however it really needs the dedicated Mustang lover to come along finish it off as ALL of the hard work is well and truly over......
I reckon 100 to 150 hours would see it on the showroom floor....
As for "down the track" .......... there have been a few in my life so I am used to them.....but early days yet, so feelers are out...
Cheers Phil

Oh, a second Mustang would look great in your garage mate.....
Regards
Mike

AussiePhil:
Oh, a second Mustang would look great in your garage mate.....

If I could I would but not at the moment,  sorry!

I'm sure you'll do ok.
And all the best with your overseas move!
Cheers Phil.

Megzee67:
 :flag:
Thanks Phil....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version