Has Anyone imported with USAtoAUS??

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Has Anyone imported with USAtoAUS??  (Read 37018 times)

Offline Dwayne

• Blue Printed
  • Name: Dwayne
Re: Has Anyone imported with USAtoAUS??
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2019, 08:51:44 pm »
You need to speak with a lawyer and go to the police.

This is the only way you will get a result unfortunately.

Offline gbader

• Worked
  • SAAC Member
  • Name: Greg
  • Car: 65/66/16
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2019, 09:59:58 am »
I feel for you, been through similar with shitty people and cars

Only tip I can offer is to document everything (take screen shots of texts, note time/date of calls with a summary, contracts/agreements etc) - keep it all together chronologically.

If you end up down a legal path, this will help immensely when recalling the events (and/or explaining to lawyers etc) and when telling your side of the story (helps remove the emotion)

Best of luck

cheers

greg

Offline Spidermcglurk

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2019, 02:05:40 pm »
Thanks Greg,much appreciated mate,regards,kelly

Offline Done over

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2019, 05:29:13 pm »
 :sick:

I've been waiting 6 months USATOAUS for a couple of grand of parts and can't get them by phone or email for some time and am getting worried they have done a runner.

Offline Papito

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2019, 11:52:04 pm »
You are not alone. Have a read if you have not already done a wider search.

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11439850

Usatoaus have and are at it again.

Offline Papito

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2019, 12:10:03 am »
To all waiting on Items
for

SYDNEY - MELBOURNE - BRISBANE – FREMANTLE
We all now know that USATOAUS owe money to the logistics companies that they used to get our items here going as far back as MAY 2019. This is not a secret now or the names of the logistics companies along with the $$$ owed we are hearing from USATOAUS to logistics companies.

CFS – Cassie freight logistics
&
Dazmac

Note : Dazmac have served “AUSSIE CAR IMPORTS” with a 90 day demand notice to pay up in full across all states which is now to my knowledge 30-40 days in. Dazmac, has followed what they had to in order to protect them self’s and the contract agreement with USATOAUS due to no payments since May for Service’s provided by Dazmac to AUSSIE CAR IMPORTS.
We also have to do the same thru our legal service’s as our agreement is with USATOAUS “AUSSIE CAR IMPORTS”
We have all lost trust in USATOAUS hence many of us have not payed the remainder of the bill they sent to us and we should not pay it to them as it’s a clear risk and will not get you your item anyway. Problem right, you can thank yourself for this USATOAUS.
USATOAUS, they have enjoyed a luxury holiday in the US at our expense and now send a ****ty e-mail we are working thru the issue, BS you POS. USATOAUS AUSSIE CAR IMPORTS you are just once again buying more time.
Actions that I have taken and advise all to do the same to commence the process.
If you want to make a difference it’s in your hands guys.
Lodge your complaint to QLD fair trading and follow up to ensure they action it. My one is currently with an Agent and assigned and in progress.
One complaint per person to QLD OFT is required.
Link below
https://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/lodge-your-complaint
You need to lodge your complaint ASAP via QLD first and mostly. We are stronger in number’s with valid proof we have. State the facts, how much money they owe you, goods and services not received when it all started. Take emotions away so they can see the pattern. Encourage others in this mess to do the same or this is all gas bagging on the forum "PUB TALK" and it will continue to get others and @#USAtoAUS# @#AUStoUSA# @#Aussie Car Imports# will continue to Bait others in when knowing all too well they are incapable to deliver goods and service as they state.

@Aussie Car imports, USATOAUS, AUSTOUSA,

@#USATOAUS, @#AUSTOUSA, @#AUSSIE CAR IMPORTS. - This is very poor and you need to come forth to resolve your customer's needs given you have our money in full and have gone all MIA with radio silence and a crappy voice msg we will be back end of SEPT.

You and you alone are to thank for all this negative reviews and feedback you are receiving due to you lack of professionalism and cooperation to resolve and clarify your customer questions and concerns around money owed and Paid for or Items missing.

Remember you claim to be the expert and so we have trusted you with our business so it would be a much more positive result if you and yours showed transparency with proof of documentation to your customer and communication as we are living in a world of IOT and Ubiquitous.

@#Aussie Car imports, @#USATOAUS, @#AUSTOUSA,

Your cooperation in resolving your customer needs ASAP will be proof to be demonstrated and how much you actually value our AUSSIE business.

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2019, 04:02:07 pm »
I learnt the hard way also that if someone says "trust me, I am a Christian", DO NOT trust them. Most, not all, are just bloody hypocrites who think that by going to church on Sundays absolves them from all their wrong doings.

This has been my experience many, many, many, times as well. In fact, many of the fish people here in the USA are so blatantly hypocritical they have the audacity to put these lame ass stickers on their car showing people that they they are using their religion as an excuse to do anything they want. Every time I see a vehicle with one of those stickers I want to run it off the road.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 04:05:46 pm by barnett468 »

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2019, 04:07:37 pm »
If you need a vehicle sipped from California, you can email me if you want. Numerous people in oz know who I am.

Offline GLENN 70

• GT 500
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2019, 07:37:03 pm »
I don't know you   :bolt:

Offline sms777

• Worked
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2019, 07:51:36 pm »
Hey Barney......The big question is...Are you a Christian?.. :bolt:

Offline Reborn67

• Worked
  • Name: Andrew
  • Car: 67 Hardtop
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2019, 08:15:06 am »
 "Sipped"  as in a cup'o tea, with a biscuit too...., Very Christian.

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2019, 01:01:31 pm »
Hey Barney......The big question is...Are you a Christian?.. :bolt:

A far better question is, am I a religious hypocrite and do I use the "forgiveness card" offered by some religions as a free pass to intentionally shaft others, and the answer to both of those questions is no.  :thumb:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 01:04:06 pm by barnett468 »

Offline sms777

• Worked
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2019, 07:59:18 pm »
A far better question is, am I a religious hypocrite and do I use the "forgiveness card" offered by some religions as a free pass to intentionally shaft others, and the answer to both of those questions is no.  :thumb:

That pretty much sums it up.... :thumb:. you can be my wing man anytime Maverick..... :pepper:

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2019, 01:36:11 am »

That pretty much sums it up.... :thumb:. you can be my wing man anytime Maverick..... :pepper:

Lol, I"d be happy to.

As we all know  there are often at least a few bad people in any group whether it be a religious group or a government or the Boy Scouts of America etc.,  and I'm sure nobody here is condemning Christians or politicians or the Boy Scouts as a whole, although some people may interpret their comments that way, it is just that many people get far more pissed of when they get shafted by a hypocrite that uses their affiliation or position in these groups as an excuse to shaft people instead of getting shafted by just a plain old crook that has no affiliation with any group that tries to present itself as being honest and respectable etc.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 08:32:50 am by barnett468 »

Offline jiffy

• Supercharged
  • Name: Jeff
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2019, 12:56:38 pm »
I dunno - I condemn politicians on the whole as a group....  :burnout:
Black '69 CJ 4SPD car under construction (425/504)
Black 2002 SVT Cobra - 2003 Terminator Clone (575rwhp/716rwtq - SOLD)
Black ‘63.5 Galaxie 4SPD fastback (just you wait...)

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2019, 02:57:07 pm »

well...i...um...uh...actually do too.  :lmao:

Offline malscar

• Worked
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2019, 04:51:37 pm »

But you keep voting them in!!!

Offline greasemonkey

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2020, 07:24:35 am »
Anyone heard from Phil?  I paid him for services which he never completed.  He is not answering emails, phone calls, texts...