Another clutch question

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Another clutch question  (Read 6670 times)

Offline ray_aus

• Pony
Another clutch question
« on: September 22, 2011, 03:34:17 pm »
As the clutch kit is expensive locally I am thinking of importing one from the US.
Has any one imported a RAM Clutch or any other clutch kit for a T45 box if so can I get the part number.

Thanks.

Offline GT350H

• Worked
Another clutch question
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 07:38:44 am »
Ray, speak with Jiffy as he has gone through this already.
My 2002 Cobra has low Km ( 37k ) and wont need one yet, but I wouldn't mind knowing a bit more.

As fordtj69 mentioned in another post, there is a place across the road from the RTA Liverpool who makes them. I dont know the name of the business but I can drive past if you need me to.
He will need your old one.
Cheers
JL
AKA Emberglo-66

Offline ray_aus

• Pony
Another clutch question
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 07:03:23 pm »
Thanks for the offer I have the address in the other post. I have been talking to a mechanic recommended to be by another mustang owner he is close to me in Penrith I will go and talk to him later this week.

Offline Giffo

• Worked
  • LIFE IS A MUSTANG
  • Name: Steve G
Re: Another clutch question
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 08:39:13 am »
Ray, I know this is old. How did you go with the clutch? Work out okay and who were they an cost? They still there??

Cheers

Thanks for the offer I have the address in the other post. I have been talking to a mechanic recommended to be by another mustang owner he is close to me in Penrith I will go and talk to him later this week.
2002 MUSTANG COBRA - 4.6 SVT 5 SPEED - CONVERTIBLE.
Lowered Kings Springs, 3.73 diff gears, JTG CAI,  18" ROVOS DURBAN RIMS. MGW Short Shifter.  Slotted brake rotors. 2 1/2" SS Exhaust with Magnaflow high flow cats and mufflers.