Time for an update

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Time for an update  (Read 456210 times)

Offline Sally

• Worked
  • Name: Chris, Sally
Re: Time for an update
« Reply #1250 on: August 21, 2014, 06:16:50 pm »
Hi Sally, I think it is time to go and have that hernia operation..........Bugger!
We started the latest reno project a couple of weeks back. The boys have been helping a lot but this old fart got a bit carried away ripping up old floors over the weekend.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/rocket67/library/1969%20Mustang%20Grande/victa

Rocket.

Thought you had finished doing all the work like that, but yes it is time you had it sorted, isnt it just day surgery now? Say hi to Michelle for me, I must try and catch up with her soon
Sally

Offline rocket

• Please visit our new Website
  • Blue Printed
  • MOCSA Member No. 894
    • Image Classic Cars
Re: Time for an update
« Reply #1251 on: August 21, 2014, 07:46:56 pm »
That's not good Rod, take it easy.

Hi Mark, Actually improving with each passing day. Hmm.. Wonder if I can get another few months before the op. :grin:
Nah - just kidding. Copping it from all angles. Doctors appointment booked for tomorrow. Bugger!

Thought you had finished doing all the work like that, but yes it is time you had it sorted, isnt it just day surgery now? Say hi to Michelle for me, I must try and catch up with her soon
Sally

Hi Sally, Still have a lot of work to do at Millicent, but the immediate project is a fixer upper that we bought at Craigmore. Michelle and I will move in when it is finished.
Hope you are right about day surgery. Don`t have time to sit around doing nothing. :smile01:

Brad and Fi have just arrived home from another lightning buying trip to Melbourne. We were offered a 65 coupe at the dead right money. Was a very good buy.
This will probably be their last trip away for a while now. Fiona is only about 4 weeks away from giving birth to baby Charlotte. :thumb:

Check out our new Website

http://www.imageclassiccars.com.au/