Mustang Australia

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Parts For Sale By Private Sellers / Re: 64-68 fuel tank
« Last post by McBrain on June 12, 2024, 10:20:40 am »
Photos
Parts For Sale By Private Sellers / 64-68 fuel tank
« Last post by McBrain on June 12, 2024, 08:54:45 am »
I have a used fuel tank out of a 68 mustang for sale. Will fit other years.

Removed as I thought it might be rusty, but on inspection is fine (it was the fuel lines I believe).

No leaks. Will post some photos. Wanted to offer to forum members first.

$80

Box Hill, Vic
Members Cars / Re: 63.5 Galaxie
« Last post by Aussie-67 on June 11, 2024, 07:28:57 pm »
Agree  lots of room available in those.
« Last post by jiffy on June 11, 2024, 11:34:11 am »
I will get new lines made up I imagine, to route them away from the manifold and out across the engine bay. There's a lot of room under the hood of the Galaxie so I should be able make some room...
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: NSW Engineering mustang 2 IFS
« Last post by scollist on June 10, 2024, 07:44:24 pm »
Hi Ray.  Talk to Big Al - either via the forum or via his business. I expect he could point you in the right direction.

https://bigalsmustangs.com.au/

Shane
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: Ebay alloy radiator one year on review.....
« Last post by peter_hill on June 09, 2024, 09:57:56 am »
DAAYYUMMM!!....retired a few months back, decided to check out the ol' forum because I've now got time to freshen up the Coop. Almost 9 years service from this cheapo alloy radiator! Not a bad investment. Had to replace the water pump about 2 years ago with another Ebay special. No probs either so far. :thumb:
Mustang Chat Room / Darkhorse
« Last post by Joechristo on June 08, 2024, 11:00:43 am »
Hi All, is anyone interested in purchasing a Darkhorse that I’ll be receiving in October?
« Last post by Aussie-67 on June 07, 2024, 07:39:04 pm »
So where do you run the ac hoses to avoid the heat of the exhaust?

Looks good.
« Last post by jiffy on June 07, 2024, 10:39:36 am »
So - got one of Tyler Blankenship's A/C brackets for mounting the Sanden compressor down low on the passenger side, with the alt above it.

Decided to narrow it a little to get it to line up better and remove so many spacers, very happy with how that turned out.

Because of the limited real-estate options for mounting the alt. p/s and a/c brackets, I have installed a second pulley onto the harmonic balancer pulley, and got a dual-sheave pulley for the water pump.

The rear-most sheave of both runs the alternator. The front sheave of the crank pulley runs the a/c pump and the front sheave of the water pump pulley runs the P/S pump.

The original p/s bracket had the pump too low so I cut apart the spare generator bracket I had and made new P/S brackets.

Sitting there on my floor you can see they were made with an angle grinder and a stick welder, but when installed - not so much (in my mind at least!!)

So - driver's side exhaust manifold is on - they are a work of art for factory cast iron manifolds - heavy, but BEAUTIFUL!

I have to mount the coil - likely to be under the fuel filter canister - and put the fan on and it can go in.

A/C is largely done, just need to mount the vents under the dash and that's finished. Will have to repair the radio and put that back in, but nearing the end of the road...

Restomods / Re: My Long-Term Project
« Last post by jiffy on June 07, 2024, 10:30:58 am »
Exhaust is a work of art.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10