Mustang 2018-2020 MP Concepts GT500 Aluminium Hood for sale NEW

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Mustang 2018-2020 MP Concepts GT500 Aluminium Hood for sale NEW  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Simon Hutchinson

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Simon
  • Car: 2020 RSpec
Hi, First time on.

I had a 2020 Mustang RSpec and have has to sell the vehicle 3 days before I was to paint an install the GT500 Hood.

I had a Left knee operation and struggled with Clutch especially when the M1 Freeway everyday was jam packed with cars and people. I have never seen so many cars on the M1 in 20 years. I bought a Ford Truck as getting in and out of the Mustang with a twist was painful.

That will teach us to play hard from school onwards with Aussie rules/cricket/golf/sailing/driving.

Herrod Melbourne would not take it back even though I said I will take the hit on all the freight bills, they have a no return policy, even though the box is unopened.

The Mustang GT500 Aluminium Hood with pins and drainage catchment are all in the box 100% unopened from Herrods.

It cost me in total $2200.00 including freight and the bonnet is $1980.00 here in Molendinar.

If anyone would like the bonnet at that cost price please contact me 0452655338. Thank you

Offline Dwayne

• Blue Printed
  • Name: Dwayne
Side note and not related to the hood you're selling ...

I can highly recommend getting one of these for your knee. It numbs the pain in about a minute, and you can leave it on for 8hrs without ice burns etc, and is so relaxing that I would usually fall asleep with it on the couch after about 30mins.

https://www.betterbraces.com.au/aircast-cryo-cuff-ic-motorized-and-cuffs-1.

I've had 7 knee operations over the years, and this little machine got me through 8 yrs of Aussie squads and 2 world championships with no painkillers or anti-inflammatories.  I've since lent it to about 20 people to get them through their injuries (including reconstructions and replacements).

It numbs the pain in about a minute, and you can leave it on for 8hrs without ice burns etc, and is so relaxing that I would usually fall asleep with it on the couch after about 30mins.