PHILLIP ISLAND HISTORICS MARCH 19, 20, 21

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: PHILLIP ISLAND HISTORICS MARCH 19, 20, 21  (Read 5575 times)

Offline Pete

• Worked
« on: February 06, 2010, 04:57:41 pm »
The Phillip Island Historics is Australia's largest historic race meeting by a country mile and we have been invited to take part once again. The format for display vehicles is a little different this year. Only 5 members cars will get in for free for a special display in a prominent area on the Sat and Sun. All others will be in the Shannons walk as in previous years, but this year will have to pay to get in.
I have already filled the 5 Saturday places in the special display area, so I'm asking for 5 volunteers to be the special display on the Sunday. To be eligible to be part of the special display you must;

A, be a member of MOCA Vic.

B, have a high quality car.

C, be prepared to get to the track early and not leave until  after the last race.

So, the first 5 who meet the above conditions and call me on the telephone, not via email or U2U, will get the 5 Sunday spaces. :=

I still don't know what is so "special" about the display, but the organiser assures me that the participants will be impressed???????
The organisers are hoping that they will also get a heap of Mustangs in the Shannons walk, but as I mentioned before, you will have to pay to get in.
GENTLEMEN, START YOUR ENGINES  

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 08:05:41 pm »
Today Saturday 20th was a great day. I can only suggest anyone who can make it on Sunday will be amazed at what they will see!;2
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!