V6

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: V6  (Read 8352 times)

Offline soc123_au

• Blue Printed
V6
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2010, 04:20:07 pm »
I also thought about the possibility the owners may want to move into more serious type car down the track. A minimum buyback/trade in price could be offered, maintainance/damage clauses would need apply. With a trade in there could be an oppurtunity  for the "builders" of the cars also knocking out restored classics.

Dunno about an ideas man Justang, I know my head is full of crap, dont know if much is usefull though. Depends on who you ask:w

Offline non member

• Top Streeter
  • Account Closed
V6
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2010, 04:46:53 pm »
Rather than placing the "old" V8 back when the driver "graduates", the offer could be to upgrade to a "politically correct" EFI V8 that met the latest emmissions (EFI 5.0 could do the trick). That way we are continuing to be "green".

Offline soc123_au

• Blue Printed
V6
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2010, 05:31:53 pm »
True, I lost track of the green aspect thinking of all the other stuff. I was thinking throwing the old 289/302 back in would help keep down the costs. Is the engine harness on a Later Mustang the same between a 5.0i & V6i? apart from 2 extra injectors. That would be a bonus!!

BTW arent you meant to have your backside parked on a plane around now???

Offline non member

• Top Streeter
  • Account Closed
V6
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2010, 05:45:34 pm »
Originally posted by soc123_au
BTW arent you meant to have your backside parked on a plane around now???

Actually I would have been over there & in bed by now.

Was told the load was full for Monday's flight, turned out that I could have got on. Thursday looks real good & my friend will drive down & pick me up (would have been easier if I was on the plane with him, but oh well).