Historic Sandown 7, 8, 9 November

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Historic Sandown 7, 8, 9 November  (Read 7358 times)

Offline Pete

• Worked
« on: October 01, 2009, 09:42:12 am »
G'day blokes,
I've received an invitation for our club to put on a display of Mustangs at the world famous Historic Sandown Race meeting to be held 7, 8, 9 November 2009 at Sandown Raceway. The Mustang display will be required on Sat. 8th and Sun. 9th. Full entry details will be announced in the coming fortnight, so at the moment I am seeking expressions of interest from members who would be willing to place their cars on display on either, or both days.                                              
Please reply by email to the following address only:
lozandpete@hotkey.net.au  

* Please note that this is the only email address at which you can confirm your participation in this special event *                    

Thanks Pete Richardson  

Offline Pete

• Worked
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 12:59:12 pm »
Last call for members to put their cars on display and get in for free. Vacancies exist for Saturday and just a few left for Sunday.
Seeya, Pete

:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f:f

Offline usa289

• Worked
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 02:54:01 pm »
Hey Pete,

Have Bob L, the "Cougar' and Hollywood responded? I want some play mates .... or else I'd better tee up bring some company? :(

[align=center]
USA289
[/align]

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 03:26:00 pm »
Hey usa289, what are the rest of us ,  chopped liver?:w:w:w
C U there.  Johnno.
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!

Offline usa289

• Worked
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 03:37:06 pm »
Originally posted by IGALOP
Hey usa289, what are the rest of us ,  chopped liver?:w:w:w
C U there.  Johnno.

Gees mate ... nah,  ... definitely not chopped liver ... more like fried kidney and crumbed lambs brains!!

Seripously, am looking forward to catching up with everyone..... I haven't brought the old USA289 down since the F1 GP!

I think a few Club folks are bringing their cars to Winton this Sunday for a Ford Performance Day so I might nosy down there for a sticky beak too ...
[align=center]
USA289
[/align]

Offline Pete

• Worked
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 04:47:55 pm »
Yeah, all the usual suspects will be in attendance, although bob and Hollywood won't be playing, I think they'll be wearing their racing faces !;x

Offline Pete

• Worked
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 11:07:31 pm »
G'day everyone, here's the details of the display at Sandown. There is no pre designated parking in the display area, so if we want to park together, we have to arrive together. I reckon 9.00am on Sat and 8.30am on Sunday to get a prime spot. Meeting place will be Sandown Hotel car park on both mornings at the above times. I will need someone to be the "Club Captain" on the Saturday as I will still be in the 22 wheel sports truck and can't attend until Sunday. Any volunteers? This year only the driver gets in for free, all passengers will have to pay full admission. I'll email everyone who's on the top secret list of attendees in the next few days. OK, that's about it. Seeya Pete

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 05:12:15 am »
Hi Pete

I can be the Club Captain for Saturday

Regards
Herman
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 07:25:23 am »
Captain Herman.
Has a certain ring to it don't you think?:w:+
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!

Offline usa289

• Worked
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 11:19:00 am »
Originally posted by IGALOP
Captain Herman.
Has a certain ring to it don't you think?:w:+

Not as much as Sargent Johnno ....  :+
[align=center]
USA289
[/align]

Offline Pete

• Worked
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 09:23:55 pm »
Thanks Herman, I'll drop the tix to you during the week. If they ain't on the list I give you, they don't get a ticket.......................................................................... So There. I'll call ya tomorrow. Hooroo Pete

Offline Pete

• Worked
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 09:24:53 pm »
Oh.............................................. can I be Schultz

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 09:33:02 pm »
Sargent Schultz to take over on Sunday
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Pete

• Worked
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2009, 12:39:02 pm »
                  G'day all, just to advise that the Saturday display is fully subscibed.

* no more free passes are available for the SATURDAY*

You can still attend and place your car on display on SATURDAY
                                                                     but
                                             YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TO GET IN.

At this time (Sat 31st) I have only 5 passes available for the Sunday. if you are already on the list, please turn up at the time and place listed in my earlier post. If you are on the list and can no longer attend, please advise myself or Herman asap. Thanks guys,  
Cheers Pete

Offline usa289

• Worked
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 08:59:28 pm »
Hey "Schultz" Pete,

I will still be coming down but can only make it on Sunday .... (not sure if I told you this before .. late plans!) Will be there bright (not!) and early at 8.30am - ready to roll with a Maccas bacon and egg and the Sunday paper ready!

Pity I miss out on Captain Hermans leadership on Saturday but the VRC Members at Flemington on Emirates Day is calling ......

Thanks Pete,
[align=center]
USA289
[/align]