Technical & General Discussion Area > Members Cars

Say Hi to Helleanor

<< < (2/52) > >>

shaunp:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by stangLover
Dreaded Elec issue still lurking...pushed my budget that far that we've stalled on $2000 to redo a whole new wiring.:_....... Cannot stretch the budget any further, its at its absolute limit. Still don't understand why its so much....yet again, I'm no electrician.
--- End quote ---

Did you try that reco guy I sent the link for,? his come back fully labelled so it's plug and play really.

67TTCoupe:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by stangLover
Dreaded Elec issue still lurking...pushed my budget that far that we've stalled on $2000 to redo a whole new wiring.:_....... Cannot stretch the budget any further, its at its absolute limit. Still don't understand why its so much....yet again, I'm no electrician.
--- End quote ---

well i em an electronic tech (glorofied electrician :+)  and y so much?
cause they charge $100ph and there is few hrs involved. expecialy if intermittent faults.though i only get paid lot less than 1/4 of that. which sucks.

find a private guy that will do it afterhours for extra dosh.
to save money that what i do for job i cant do myself (which thankfully are not many)

though catch 22 is u got to find a good worker that takes pride in his work and not some butcher that just want the dosh. so recomendations and previous work will be good start to determine a good auto electrician.

mate if u were in SA could have given u a hand with electrical. save u bit of money and help me out spend it on mine. mustang wiring is fairly simple from what i can see.

modern cars lot more complex but i seem to find my way around them easily enough.

i should look into this bit more carefully and get a budget wiring replacement. im sure someone has done this allready. ;+

nice work btw.

stangLover:
:i......right now with Steves' permission, am happy to get wiring loom/harness sent half way around Australia if it'll save me some dosh. I have definately shook every last cent out of dat tree.....
So if anyone out there can offer their services for around the $1000 mark, to revamp/reco please u2u me.

stangLover:
Darn I've hijacked Steve's post. no more on here sorry.:f

67TTCoupe:
ooops ive made a new topic for you regarding this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version