New replacement parts

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: New replacement parts  (Read 5466 times)

Offline asho-70

• Pony
New replacement parts
« on: August 21, 2006, 01:11:10 pm »
I have a 69 Conv. that I need to ship in a good deal of replacement parts for. Can anyone recommend any U.S (or Aust.) company that has good parts at a reasonable price. I can arrange my own shipping at good price.

My limited experience would suggest that the Aust. companies would be more pricey due to the added (per item) shipping.

I'm leaning towards N.P.D but don't really care who I get parts from as long as they work/fit well.

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
New replacement parts
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 08:05:13 pm »
I found kentucky mustang very good and personel,But some of the others are a bit hard to get answers from, good luck,I found that kentucky and larrys will send catalouges then use your card and you better know what part you want before you order it as most stuff is too costly in return freight if its wrong. If you buy local you can mostly see then but.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

Offline asho-70

• Pony
New replacement parts
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 09:00:01 am »
Thanks, I'll get a catalogue from those guys and check out thier stuff. Regards, Andrew.

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
New replacement parts
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 07:35:20 pm »
Asho

Alot of the members I know use NPD and haven't had any troubles.

Herman
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline asho-70

• Pony
New replacement parts
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 09:27:32 am »
Thanks, Herman. I have got a couple of small items from NPD and found them to be good. Mainly assembly manuals and the like though.
Regards, Andrew.

Offline MysticCobra

• L Plates
New replacement parts
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 10:24:31 pm »
I'm a newbie to this forum but thought I would help out here as I am in the US and have a lot of experience with US parts suppliers. I use Virginia Classic Mustang Supply and have for more than 15 years. They are the friendliest people you could ever meet. Have great prices, a great inventory/catalog, and have been in business for more than 25 years.
I could give feedback on others if anyone has specific questions. Since NPD was mentioned, I can say they are a good company as well. They have several warehouses, a significantly larger operation.

http://www.vamustang.com

What I can't talk specifically about is international policies regarding shipping, returns, etc.

Hope this helps.

Jimmy Bost
Centreville, VA USA
Jimmy Bost
Centreville, VA USA