Windscreen reseal in Central Coast NSW recomendation

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Windscreen reseal in Central Coast NSW recomendation  (Read 2171 times)

Offline VIBE 65

• Thoroughbred
    • www.vibephotography.com.au
« on: April 18, 2009, 11:52:16 pm »
Had a guys booked in to reseal my windscreen but he was  a no show :_, so was going to go through the yellow pages but thought I would check if anyone knows some one to recommend on the Central Coast NSW who has worked on early models Mustangs.

Offline cool66

• Pony
    • www.emmax.com.au
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 11:28:31 am »
Sorry to hear they didn't turn up. They were finishing a job at my house on Friday afternoon for my Dad. It was meant to happen on Wednesday but the guy apparently hurt his back.

Mayb give him a call back as he does do a good job. Do you need new rubbers or just a reseal as you might want to do them now once the windscreen is removed.

Offline VIBE 65

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 12:59:03 pm »
No worries, I called another guy this morning. Im sure your guy does a good job but I called them friday afternoon after they were about 3 hours late and they said they got caught up (which is fine) and will call me when they are done but they didnt even bother calling. I first called on Tuesday and really wanted it done b4 the weekend as I drove the car up to the Hunter for a wedding and luckily it didnt rain as I wouldnt of been real happy if it did.

Moving on new guy should be our tomorrow and hope it goes well. Rubbers look pretty good but havent got trim of to see it properly, if it needs new rubbers do you know where I can get them from? Im guessing the windscreen guys will be able to get hold of them.

Offline fordtj69

• Worked
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 07:51:49 pm »
hi vibe you might need to make a trip up to mustang spares at kitchener 0249908677 for your parts great people and knowledge about stangs :(
I will travel far for a car up and over the hill's to Clancy's at the bottom of the big mountain
member of the big dog car club

BDCC

Offline VIBE 65

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 08:16:35 am »
Thanks I have heard of them so will give them a call if I need parts. Thanks!

Offline cool66

• Pony
    • www.emmax.com.au
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 09:24:52 am »
Yeah Phil at Mustang Spares in Kitchener is the place for spare on the Central Coast. Fast delivery to your doorstep and they know their stuff. He is on our speed dial list.

Hopefully the other guy turns up and sorts out the leak. Let us know how you go.