Technical & General Discussion Area > General Chat Room

Rego cost

<< < (2/3) > >>

Red71:
Wow.

Full reg in Victoria is around $590 for those in the city and around $500 for the country. Club permits are $90.

Don't tell Brumby or he might jack it up to those prices as well. We do, however, pay about $0.10c more per litre for petrol in Victoria.

66RedRagtop:
Yep the Mussy rego arrived a fortnight ago at $593.80

Sheesh, $822.80 in Qld. And a labour government looking after the working man !

Pig's b*m.

Must be the working man in the mines on a $ squillion a week, or at least those still working.

shopony:
What are your rules on club rego?

Here in S.A. we have to have the car the way it came out the factory. No aftermarket wheels, carbs, manifolds, extractors or modifications.

Just interested if your club rego is the same or its only us that have the strict headmaster.

jmd1:
Club rego in Qld may be dearer than in the southern states  but we don't have the sort of guidelines that exist in SA.
Thank God.
While nothing will ever be perfect it ain't too bad up here. I personally have never had any drama's other than the odd copper wanting to have a look. Which is fine with me as long as they don't waste too much of my time.

066:
its the CTP Insurance that pushes the price up.  v8 Rego is $514.80 then you add in $308.00 for CTP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version