Technical & General Discussion Area > General Chat Room

Whadya reckon????

(1/2) > >>

GOLDSCODE:
So im lookin at the fastback, thinking Burnt Amber is not the nicest colour ive ever seen, so my thoughts are to paint it Ford reef green withh charchol GTA stripes and rear ally tailight panel. seven inch styles, front, eights rear, only a colour change apart from the right hook, reckon 14 inch wheels would give it a fat atitude So 390 GTA 67 Fastback,
the big question is??????
What would you do

R_Beckhaus:
Goldscode
 I reckon you're about spot on, though I'd go for 15" styles as you won't lose the fat look, and you'll have a wider range of tyres to choose from. Is Ford Reef Green anything like Highland green?
Cheers, Ron B

GOLDSCODE:
Thanks for the reply Ron-b, reef green as in xw gt very similar to British racing green but with a metallic through it, not sure how it compares to highland green??? Interior is parchment deluxe ( brushed ally with both consoles ) Dont want to create another bullit clone, just a nice GTA with all the fruit. and yes im an old fart too!!!!
                                                              cheers Ralph

eri67:
 G'day Ralph, I saw a coupe in that color, when i was looking, it looked great, go for it:( - Josh

R_Beckhaus:
Ralph
 I googled Reef Green, and I reckon with Charcoal GTA stripes, It'd look exceptional and still keep the vintage Mussy look. Consider the 15" styled wheels, though. I'm eventually going to put  15" Magnum 500 rims on my beast. Good Luck and keep us posted!
Ron B

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version