Technical & General Discussion Area > General Chat Room

The Graveyard

(1/2) > >>

Shermatt:
I didnt know if I should put this in the cars for sale section as its Mustang related and they are all for sale but its more just somethin to show you.

I found this graveyard up in BrookesVille Florida last weekend and just had to share it with you fellas.

Even though I live here, Im still an Ozzie at heart and get the same overwhelming response when I come across such waste.

I am going back up there on tuesday to milk what Fastbacks I can aswel as convertibles. There are a few 65/66 V8 coupes laying in the paddocks that apparently I missed aswel.

The first pic says it all.

MustangNut:
WOW!!

moe:
damn - what is the owner's story???

R_Beckhaus:
The bloke seems to like his '67's, doesn't he? There also appears to be some heavy duty restoration going on too, which is real good to see.
Cheers, Ron B

Shermatt:
Found another little graveyard when I was buying a car the other day

The guy has 2 nice little coupes

1 is a 1964 1/2 "D" code 289 4 barrel 4 speed CALI car, wants $3600. All numbers matching... Its all been (funny I should say) soda blasted and in primer. 4 barrel mainifold is the only thing not original. Been sitting there for 9 years in primer. Told him that I would buy it in the next 2 months...hes holding the car for me...

ANYONE WANT IT?????

The next one is a 67? "A" code, once again, soda blasted and in primer CALI car. $3600 not sure if the engine is ridgy didge but its a very clean car. Very original in the way of steel. Few rusty holes in the roof from the vinyl top and a warpy sorta passenger panel

The next one I actually bought..."C" code

And this was the fellas back yard

Looked at those gutter rails above for YOU SHAUNP

Heres a 66 fastback for $6800

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version