Technical & General Discussion Area > Tech Torque Pre 1973

68 fastback quarters

(1/3) > >>

JJZ109:
Yes thats right.
Finally Cal-Mustangs and Mustangsunlimited stock new quarter skins! Has anyone purchased these parts? Has anyone bought off either before? What were they like to deal with?

www.cal-mustang.com
www.mustangsunlimited.com

I've even seen them on www.eBay.com
BTW. Cal-mustangs is quite pricey and would cost in excess of AU$2,000 landed...What to do?

JJZ109:
Thanks Phill!

It turns out that Pete has 67 quarters, however not for the early 68 of which is mine (with recessed reflector). With a bit of coaxing, ill get them looking fine no doubt.

Regards and thanks again

Daniel

jas24zzk:
Be Careful here,
     terminology.  Skins are just that.
The image attatched are Assemblies.    Always go for the assembly, and not the skins.

There are whole host of new panels coming available now. and the quality is getting beter.

Jas

JJZ109:
Good point Jas
I have to look into it all again and clarify that exact point. Thanks for the heads-up.
i am definatly after the assembly complete with flanges and lap joins.

Daniel

jas24zzk:
G'day,
    your post is timely!   I was speaking with Steve Lond today about just such panels, and your post reminded me to check.
Goto   www.dynacorn.com

click on new parts, select Mustang, 1967 and then press search.  You will find my reccomendation in there.  
The downside is you will have to order it from your preferred parts supplier and then wait!

Cheers
Jas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version