Technical & General Discussion Area > Tech Torque 1974 to 1978

74 Stang

(1/2) > >>

horiceH:
How do I make my 74 stang look like a real Mustang? When I go to Mustang shows, how come no one talks to me? Why do I get dragged off by volkswagens at traffic lights? How come I can't find any parts for my car? Why do I ask so many stupid questions?:(

Crusty:
;]

P-51Ride:
Well horace.....unfortunately, the 74 to 79 year model mustangs don't really get their due mainly because they detract so far from what most people can easily identify as a mustang.  I know this can be a drag ( a friend of mine owned a canary yellow 75 and had the same problem).  If you really want to draw some attention and give your stang its due, you may want to consider, if nothing else, some performance upgrading.  An ordinary looking car turns into a sleeper musclemachine when it is given enough kick under the hood.  I'm not too sure what kind of body accessories (if any) you could install on a 74.....but I wouldn't go too far in trying to find any.  A really attractive and eye-catching paint job could do wonders as well.  
If your ride is stock and you wish it to remain so, then I'm afraid you're gonna have to learn to appreciate your 74's understated-ness;{

75stang:
I have a 75 Mustang and love it , I think it's different and is still a classic.

whiplash:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by horiceH
How do I make my 74 stang look like a real Mustang? When I go to Mustang shows, how come no one talks to me? Why do I get dragged off by volkswagens at traffic lights? How come I can't find any parts for my car? Why do I ask so many stupid questions?:(
--- End quote ---

Mate it's still a mustang and at least its different ! :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version