My 1969 Mach 1 Restomod project

<< < (2/42) > >>

whiplash:
That is FULLY sick :(    RESPECT

nassi:
;_

Top job mate.

6T9rustang:

Thanks guys. Its been a long 3 and something years now.

mach70:
Sweet Ride.........

pcoe428:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by 6T9rustang
G,day mates,
My name's Russell ,I'm 37 and I live in Toodyay, Western Australia. I work 7days on and 7days off as a Process Control Technician at a Nickel Refinery.
I'm currently rebuilding my 69 mach 1. I hope to run a 10second 1/4 mile in her some day. Here is a list of some of the goodies I have fitted or purchased over the last three years.
Body is currently being panelled and painted and is going to be Candy apple red with Mach 1 markings with shaker scoop and rear spoiler.
Motor- 460ci windsor stroker small block(World man-o-war short motor) with Yates C3L heads(750hp+). FAST fuel injection, Edelbrock manifold,Concept One serpentine pulley system, Meziere electric H20 pump, TCI Rattler balancer, Canton aluminium sump, external timing belt...
Trans- TKO-600 blueprinted, strengthened and girdled with MGW shortthrow shifter, Quicktime steel bellhousing, Mcleods street twin clutch and aluminium flywheel.
Differential- Competition Engineering chromoly sheet metal 9inch housing,Strange nodular-iron centre, Moser 31spline billet axles,Truetrac center with 4:11 gears.
Suspension- RRS power steering rack and pinion,RRS coilover on the front with 330mm discs(17x8 wheels) and RRS threelink coilover system on the rear with 315mm discs(18x11wheels).JMC master cylinder and hydraulic clutch.
Interior- JME dash with Autometer guages, Scat elite seats and the rest is black Mach 1 interior. Powered windows and locks.Cool air products aircon/heating system. Fuel safe fuel cell with Fast 1000hp fuel pump kit.
This car has become an 'obsession'! I have wanted a 69 since I was 10years old.
Some days are frustratingly slow and make me wonder why! But after a week away at work and I come home and open up the shed, Its worth everything!!! Every time a part arrives in the mail its like Xmas!
--- End quote ---
                       you're crazy mate, but already I like you :+

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version