Technical & General Discussion Area > Restomods

My 1969 Mach 1 Restomod project

(1/42) > >>

6T9rustang:
Hi,
My name's Russell , I live in Rockingham, Western Australia. 
I'm currently rebuilding my 69 mach 1. I hope to run a 10second 1/4 mile in her some day. Here is a list of some of the goodies I have fitted or purchased over the last 7 years.

Body- is currently being panelled and painted and is going to be Porshe Red, black Mach 1 markings with bugcatcher and rear spoiler.
Carbon fibre: front guards, spoiler, rear 1/4  panel ext, mirrors and bootlid.
Fibreglass: panel behind front bumper, front apron and hood.
High temp urethane headlight buckets.

Motor- 460ci windsor stroker small block(World man-o-war short motor) with Yates SVO C3 heads(720hp+). FAST fuel injection, Edelbrock manifold, Jesel valve train, Comp cam, Concept One serpentine pulley system, Meziere electric H20 pump, TCI Rattler balancer, Canton aluminium sump, MSD 7AL digital ignition, FAST dual sinc dizzy, Danny bee external timing belt...

Trans- TKO-600 blueprinted, strengthened and girdled with MGW short-throw shifter, Quicktime steel bellhousing, Mcleods street twin clutch and aluminium flywheel, PST 3.5in carbon fibre tailshaft.

Differential- Competition Engineering chromoly sheet metal 9inch housing, Strange nodular-iron centre, Moser 31spline billet axles, Truetrac center with 4:11 gears.

Suspension- RRS power steering rack and pinion, RRS coilover on the front with 345mm discs(18x9 wheels) and custom threelink coilover system on the rear with 315mm discs(18x11wheels). RRS underdash master cylinder and hydraulic clutch unit.

Interior- JME dash with Autometer guages, Scat elite seats and the rest is black Mach 1 interior. Powered windows and locks.Cool air products aircon/heating system. Fuel safe fuel cell with Fast 1000hp fuel pump kit bla bla bla...

nassi:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by 6T9rustang
Can anyone tell me why I dont have the option  for attatchments on this forum?
--- End quote ---

:] mate, not sure what you mean about attachments though?

nassi:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by 6T9rustang
sorry, photos.
--- End quote ---

You will need to host them on a site like photobucket
http://photobucket.com/ and upload from there. Its free.
cheers

Frank70:
I had a dream about a 69 and that was the exact spec.
Can't wait to see pics  !

Good job !

Cheers,
Frank.

6T9rustang:
Here's a few pics of the engine bay and the donk. Spun the motor up at Kostecki's the other day. She made 701hp/595tq@6800rpm,  508tq@4000rpm, 409tq@2900rpm,.  We shut her down for a bearing check and  all was good. The run was with a rich mix 1050 carb. Now we have to sort out the injection. I had her built to spin to 8000rpm.        

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version