Family Day Out

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Family Day Out  (Read 7243 times)

Offline Paul Clark

• Thoroughbred
Family Day Out
« on: May 18, 2008, 05:37:42 pm »
A family day out has been organised on 15th June 2008

Venue: Hubertus Country Club, Adams Rd Luddenham 10am

website www.hubertuscountryclub.com.au

Great site for a car show with rolling lawns and the lake as a backdrop.

Great dining facilities (Austrian cuisine) and good bar area.

Come along and join us for what should be a great day out.

Paul  0419435927

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Family Day Out
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 05:53:21 pm »
If there are no trophies to win you may be hard pressed getting some mustang owners to go. :+

I would like to go to this but I am not a MOCA member(for the above reason) If you were to invite the Lotus club I could go (My car is registered with them for club rego):(

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Family Day Out
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 07:26:48 pm »
Originally posted by 2233
If there are no trophies to win you may be hard pressed getting some mustang owners to go. :+

I would like to go to this but I am not a MOCA member(for the above reason) If you were to invite the Lotus club I could go (My car is registered with them for club rego):(

Yea ask the lotus club to come,,,a little interclub contact....

WHAT NO TROPHIES!.........Nar sorry I cant come..........I ammm amm Busy...!

I got one:(:(
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Family Day Out
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 07:28:29 pm »

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Family Day Out
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 07:28:46 pm »

Offline Bumblebee

• Blue Printed
Family Day Out
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 08:57:22 am »
Hope it goes well Parion1,

It does clash with the Shannon's Mid Winter Wander from Glendale to the Hunter Valley.

I have to attend a work event from Sunday to Tuesday so unfortunately I can't make either;]

Cheers Bee
Cheers Bee

Offline Paul Clark

• Thoroughbred
Family Day Out
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 09:12:31 pm »
If dust collecting trophies are what you want, I suggest you go elsewhere. This is simply a day out to mix with other car enthusiasts who like to show off thier cars.

This day is open to any car clubs that may be interested, just call me on 0419435927 and let me know if you'd like to come along

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Family Day Out
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 09:24:07 pm »
If you can send an invite to  blackers@ispdr.net.au and invite the Lotus club on the day that would be good.

Offline stormin

• Blue Printed
Family Day Out
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 01:23:47 pm »
Hi Paul
Well said
Stormin

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Family Day Out
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 03:01:41 pm »
Originally posted by stormin
Hi Paul
Well said
Stormin

:[:[:[

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Family Day Out
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 07:11:13 pm »
Originally posted by HEVEN67
Originally posted by stormin
Hi Paul
Well said
Stormin

:[:[:[

I read this whilst I was at work and I absolutely cracked up.

Paul............you are one funny funny bastard :w:w
Keep up the good work :(

Offline srh

• Thoroughbred
Family Day Out
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 04:15:50 pm »

How do you get a Mustang on club plates with the Lotus club? Or do you own a Lotus? ;w

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Family Day Out
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 08:33:15 pm »
Originally posted by srh

How do you get a Mustang on club plates with the Lotus club? Or do you own a Lotus? ;w

No I do not own a Lotus. They have a good club plate  scheme. You dont have to attend any meetings or any outings (if you dont want to) If you are going to do the usual maintence movements just let them know:( Unlike our freindly Mustang club , jump through this hoop jump through that hoop.:*censored A that , thats a joke.

Offline mussy65

• Worked
    • http://nsw.mustang.org.au
  • Name: Phil
Family Day Out
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 12:28:36 am »
2233, you have a message and for the benefit of others, it is repeated below:

This is a Forum operated by the Mustang Owners Club

The least you could do is show some respect and keep your negative thoughts to yourself.  If you don't like the way we operate, then join the club and make an effort to change it as we are always open to any suggestion that would make things better for members.

If you don't want to join, fine but don't come on the site bagging the club that provides the forum that you seem to enjoy judging from the number of posts you have.

By the way, if you were informed to any extent, you would understand the RTA make the rules for conditional registration and the same rules apply to all of the clubs.

Finally, tone the language down and show respect for those that do not appreciate the diatride of filth that was contained in your comment.

Please, enjoy the site or you can do as you suggest the club can do.

Thanks

Phil Preston

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Family Day Out
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 08:40:27 am »
MUSSY65, you have a message and for the benefit of others, it is repeated below.

I understand that my behaviour was unnecessary and unwarranted. I sincerely apologise for my words. Just for the record, there is no suggestion what the club can go and do.

It appears that I am ill informed when it comes to who makes and what the rules are for club rego. Would you be kind enough to email me the RTA rules that say how many club meetings and how many club events you need to attend to retain or be accepted for club registration just so I can be clear once and for all on this matter.

Cheers Dave

R_Beckhaus

R_Beckhaus
Family Day Out
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 09:02:22 am »
2233, I won't buy into this argument or criticise anyone for their opinions. I had similar issues once with club rego with a vintage car I owned. Eventually I realised it was much easier to keep my car fully road registered, making it easier to jump in and go for a hurtle down the road at any old time, with no-one to tell me yea or nay. To financially achieve this euphoric and ideal state, all I had to do was set up a bank account for my car, direct debit $100 per month into it and deposit my tax return into it as well. This pays for Rego, Insurance and money over to buy bits for the beast, and has virtually no impact on the household budget, giving she who holds the purse strings nothing to grizzle about. In truth, it was her idea!
cheers, mate! Ron B
PS...The car is also heaps more reliable and easier to start, now I'm driving it more often, too.

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Family Day Out
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 09:31:33 pm »
Originally posted by R_Beckhaus
2233, I won't buy into this argument or criticise anyone for their opinions. I had similar issues once with club rego with a vintage car I owned. Eventually I realised it was much easier to keep my car fully road registered, making it easier to jump in and go for a hurtle down the road at any old time, with no-one to tell me yea or nay. To financially achieve this euphoric and ideal state, all I had to do was set up a bank account for my car, direct debit $100 per month into it and deposit my tax return into it as well. This pays for Rego, Insurance and money over to buy bits for the beast, and has virtually no impact on the household budget, giving she who holds the purse strings nothing to grizzle about. In truth, it was her idea!
cheers, mate! Ron B
PS...The car is also heaps more reliable and easier to start, now I'm driving it more often, too.

Thanks Ron

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Family Day Out
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 09:34:12 pm »
I know the fat lady has not sung yet but its not looking good for a cruise to the Family day:-;):+